• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural

"Where--" he looked at Devon. "What's her name?" "Constance.." "Where Constance took the swan dive." They both looked over the edge of the bridge. "Hm."

Claire looked around, "There isn't anything too noticeable..." Sam nodded in agreement. Just then, the sound of the impala's engine reached their ears. Claire looked over at the Impala, shocked, "Um... Dean?" Sam looked at Dean, "Did you take the keys out?"

"No need to tell me twice!" Claire yelled out as they all started running. Claire looked behind and saw it was still chasing, and getting faster.

Claire followed Dean over the bridge and into the water. Sam quickly jumped over the bridge, along with Claire. Sam grabbed onto the side of the bridge and hung there.

Sam pulled himself up back onto the bridge and helped Devon up. He looked over the edge at the water, "Dean?! Claire?!"

Dean sorta sprawled out onto dry land and rolled over, breathing heavy. "Ow..." Devon coughed a bit, regaining her breath. "You alright!?"

"As Nathan is teleported to an area by Death to train in using the Scythe Nathan asks Death" Why are you training me above all others, you could recruit soldiers, marines people who are trained in killing but you chose me why? "Death answered saying he chose Nathan due to his similarities to him when the world was first created, handing Nathan his most fabled scythe he orders him to slay the monsters that are brought to him" Well I guess that's all I get towards an answer "Nathan concentrates on not dying the scythe begins to take it's mystic power giving Nathan regeneration from the scratches of the monsters on him, continuing the fight the Grim Reaper Smiles on his apprentice as Nathan kills the monsters"

Claire pulled herself from the water and onto land near the exit of the bridge. She laid on her back, trying to regain her energy. After a bit, she yelled out, "We're still alive!" Sam sighed in relief and stood up straight. He looked at Devon, "I'll get Dean, you meet up with Claire." He told her and started making his way over to where Dean was.

Claire sat herself up against a rock for support until Devon reaches her. Sam walked over o Dean, "I got you, Dean." He told him as he grabbed Dean and pulled him up onto his feet.

(Haha, nice. I didn't even see your reply!)

Sam pull him back and took his arm and put it around his neck for support, "Don't be stubborn. Dean." He told Dean as he started leading him back towards the bridge.

Claire sighed lightly, "Thanks Devon. I think something hit my side of the way down." Claire informed Devon as she held her side.

(I was at school, sorry qwq)

He grunted and looked over at Claire. "Is she okay?"

"Dean, I think she's hurt." She put her on her back.

(It's fine! I start school tomorrow)

Sam looked at them, "Let's go back to the hotel and get everyone fixed up." He said and looked at Dean, "And get some showers." Claire looked at Devon, "Thanks."

Cassidy sat at the kitchen table, looking through her brothers computer. She was searching his phone single, and deans, They weren't that far away, maybe about 8 miles away. She sighed and shut the laptop, she should of called before she came but there wasn't time to. She got up and walked over to the fridge and opened it, and of course the only thing that was in there was beer and old Mexican food. Her arm extended and grabbed a beer, she disserved it after the hell of the year she had. "Man getting chased by some fucked up demons takes a toll on you." She said to her self as she popped the lid of the beer and took a sip. She slowly walked over to the TV and flipped it on, putting the news on, she sat on the end of a bed and grabbed her phone. Highlighting deans name she hit call. " come on dean pick up." She said as it rang.

(Just winged it, hope it's ok!

(Aw, I hope school goes better for you than it did for me ;- ;)

He glared at Sam and sighed a bit. "Yeah." Devon smiled at Claire and began to walk.

(I hope so too!)

Sam chuckled lightly. As they approached the car, Sam heard a noise. He went over to the passenger side and heard the ringing from the Impala's glove compartment. He looked up at Dean, "One of your phones is going off." He opened up the compartment and started going through phones until his hand landed on one that was vibrating and screen was glowing. He looked at the number, not recognizing it. Sam looked over to Dean and handed the phone to him.

"Dean?" She said into the phone, letting out a sigh of relief, hearing her brother voice was a sound for sore sore ears. She felt bad, not contacting them for 2 or so years, but they probly didn't even care scone there busy all the time. "Its Cassi, been a while huh?' She said as she stood and walked over to the window, she pulled the curtain back a little, and looked outside. Her hair hung in her face as she put her hand on the wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back