• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Supernatural [TV Show]

introtocosmos

(Apologies for the half-assed post format; it’s not at all indicative of my writing abilities.)

Hi there, folks! I’m currently on the hunt for a Supernatural RP. Let me dive into what I’m looking for:

• For this particular RP, I’d prefer to write as a canon character only — more specifically, Dean Winchester. I won’t be playing an OC, or rather, ‘doubling-up’ (however, I will of course be implementing NPCs and side characters because they’re almost always a necessity in storytelling).

• While my ideal partner would play a canon character (preferably Sam or Cas), I understand that most writers gravitate toward OCs. Totally okay! Let me know what you prefer.

• I consider myself a literate/advanced literate writer. These are very subjective terms, so for reference, I tend to write anywhere from 2 - 8 paragraphs… potentially even more. It’s difficult (if not impossible) to give a definitive range lol, but just know that you can always expect quality/substance from me. Naturally, I’m hoping to find a partner who writes at similar lengths.

Now onto my rules! I don’t have very many; my golden rule is ‘communication’. I’ve found that it trumps all else in terms of importance.

• Please be 18+! This rule is pretty straightforward.

• I prefer to lay out potential triggers before an RP begins. However, if we ever cross into uncomfortable territory DURING an RP, please please please let me know (communication!). Personally, I have no triggers. I’m game for everything in the barrel.

• I infinitely prefer OOC talk! I love getting to know the person behind the character. It makes the RP process less bland.

Feel free to shoot me a message if you’d like to work something out. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back