• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Supernatural (TV Show)

GiroGirl723

Shipper Trash
The Story

Set at the end of Season 10, the Winchesters are met with their most daunting enemy yet: the Darkness. Met with the prospect of facing it on their own, they know they must find new allies to defeat the Darkness and restore order to their world.

As they join together with God to create an army of angels, demons, hunters, and other supernatural creatures alike, Team Free Will truly understands the meaning of desperation and family.

The Cast

Dean Winchester (already spoken for)

Sam Winchester

Castiel (already spoken for)

Crowley

Rowena

Gabriel

God/Chuck

Any other canon characters people want to bring back

Various OCs​

Notes

- The RP style will be casual

- I won't require people to be active all the time (I understand you have lives) but try to RP at least 2-3 times a week unless you have a legit reason not to

- PLEASE be caught up to Season 10 of Supernatural before joining

- You are welcome regardless of what you ship​

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE

Okay! So we already have a Cas (me) and a Dean who have already applied and been accepted. We also have a potential OC and a potential Crowley. We NEED a Sam before we can get this show on the road, and a Chuck and/or Gabriel would be nice as well. Please apply if interested! The RP link is here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back