• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Supernatural School

eclipsa

faerie sightings
Okay, so I'm not going to be able to make it until next week, but I was kind of wanting to do a new roleplay with supernatural (not the show.) characters in a school setting. I'm talking vampires, witches, necromancers, etc.

Anyone interested? I tried it before but the timing was really off. Let me know if you'd be interested!

mikaluvkitties said:
omg you said necromancer!!!!! I am sooooo in! (I get really excited about necromancers)
bro me too. my character (from the last time I tried) is actually a necromancer. I LOVE THEM.

QueenColey said:
bro me too. my character (from the last time I tried) is actually a necromancer. I LOVE THEM.
I am soo glad to meet another necromancer lover, like seriously- just, I kinda feel like they're a bit underrated and I only really fell in love with them after my dad said (paraphrasing here) "bro, you do realize they control the dead and vampires are undead so basically they could be a vampire's worse nightmare right?" (I haven't seen enough necromancer worlds with vampires to know if this is legit but it just got me into them so...)

Like necromancers are really easy to make way too op, but they're just SOOO much fun too!!!!

mikaluvkitties said:
I am soo glad to meet another necromancer lover, like seriously- just, I kinda feel like they're a bit underrated and I only really fell in love with them after my dad said (paraphrasing here) "bro, you do realize they control the dead and vampires are undead so basically they could be a vampire's worse nightmare right?" (I haven't seen enough necromancer worlds with vampires to know if this is legit but it just got me into them so...)
Like necromancers are really easy to make way too op, but they're just SOOO much fun too!!!!
My favorite necromancer is Chloe from The Darkest Powers and she's so perfect I just wow. I've loved them ever since.

I like adding weaknesses to them to make them a little less op like Lilith (my necromancer for this rp) has chronic pain that makes her powers hard to control. So it's pretty sweet. Idk I love necromancers, she'll be my second.

QueenColey said:
My favorite necromancer is Chloe from The Darkest Powers and she's so perfect I just wow. I've loved them ever since.
I like adding weaknesses to them to make them a little less op like Lilith (my necromancer for this rp) has chronic pain that makes her powers hard to control. So it's pretty sweet. Idk I love necromancers, she'll be my second.
That could work really well and is just so neat :3

I think necromancer weaknesses and quirks are part of the fun, tbh. I haven't really seen many necromancers in media(maybe I'm not looking hard enough) but I will totally check out that series :3

mikaluvkitties said:
That could work really well and is just so neat :3
I think necromancer weaknesses and quirks are part of the fun, tbh. I haven't really seen many necromancers in media(maybe I'm not looking hard enough) but I will totally check out that series :3
It's a trilogy followed by a SECOND trilogy and like..... it's my favorite.

Yeah same weaknesses are always fun to explore

Harmiko said:
I'm interested, let me know about this when it starts being made
DreamsAreForDreamers said:
I'm interested as well
I'm probably making the thread tonight! If you want you can go ahead and send in a writing sample to quicken the process of getting your character approved.

I would send it in right now however it's only an hour away from midnight and i have college. I'll see if i can send anything in tomorrow morning before college :)

Harmiko said:
I would send it in right now however it's only an hour away from midnight and i have college. I'll see if i can send anything in tomorrow morning before college :)
Sounds good to me! Have a nice night :)

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I'm in.

[/QUOTE]
Go ahead and send over a writing sample! Once I get classes figured out I'm post the thread :)

QueenColey said:
Go ahead and send over a writing sample! Once I get classes figured out I'm post the thread :)
Alright, do you prefer first person or is whatever okay? I'm fine with anything.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Alright, do you prefer first person or is whatever okay? I'm fine with anything.

[/QUOTE]
Third person, sorry if that throws you off.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]No, it's great, I mainly do third person lol.

[/QUOTE]
Okay! Just send it over in pm and I'll review it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back