• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Supernatural rp search

Ghoullz.7335

BLACKJACK!
Hihi!!! Touching on the rp search again. I’ve been most into supernatural, so while I have plots for other fandoms, I’m just going to drop my supernatura plots! I’m more than willing to rp other fandoms though, of course!

- the whole of the plot is set inbetween season 3 and season 4, during Dean’s time in hell, and the months(years in heaven/hell, obviously) that Castiel spent rebuilding Dean. What if Dean and Castiel fell for eachother during that time? What if when Dean resurfaces back on earth, he loses his memory of it all, and Castiel still remembers, and maybe he’d attempt to make Dean remember, which is obviously hard, since Dean didn’t love Castiel so easy to begin with, so not only does Castiel have to make Dean remember, but also has to reassure all of those fears once again.

- this one could be set in any season, and the main idea of it is Castiel being more than an angel—a guardian angel—Dean Winchester’s guardian angel. He knows it all, what he’s been through, where he’s been, and he has maybe even fallen in love with the elder Winchester throughout it all. Castiel hasn’t told Dean this, obviously, and maybe he slips up, maybe with a simple fact that only a childhood friend of Dean’s would know. This could lead to angst, because knowing Dean, he might be upset with the things he’s been through, thinking on how he did have an angel, and maybe he would even resent Castiel for not helping him, and maybe Castiel would be upset because he was never strong enough, and it woud lead to a buildup of Castiel trying to now be better for Dean, to save him in all the ways he should have.

08. Selective Mute!Dean after a hunt goes wrong (shapeshifter tricks him by turning into cas) and Castiel tries to fix him because he hadn't meant for the hunt to go wrong and it was his fault because he wasnt protecting his human better and Dean wont even look at him.

- I also have a few small ones, of just “what if” scenarios.

- What if they encountered another djinn, if it was when Castiel was on the hunt with them, and what if it was harder for Dean to say no to the reality, if he was on the brink of death when Castiel decides to go into his head? What if what he sees in Dean’s dream is a relationship between them, uncovering a want that Dean probably didn’t even know he wanted, and where would that go?

- What if when soulless Sam let Dean be turned into a vampire, Castiel was there instead of Sam, helping him get cured?

- What if Dean said no to Gadreel, what if he let human!Cas stay in the bunker with them? What if he taught him how to be a human himself?

- What if Gadreel didn’t heal Castiel? What if Castiel died like a normal human, dealing with a reaper and even haunting Dean, watching him grieve him, too, all while trying to cheat death and get Dean’s help with defeating said reaper.

- More ideas, but just kind of small little scenarios.

-Dean dealing with a nightmare, maybe subconciously praying for Castiel, being surprised by him being there the moment he woke up, maybe even spiraling into a panic.

- When Castiel and Meg kissed, maybe Dean notices feelings he has, and the top one is jealousy, and when Castiel is confused about the whole situation, including Dean’s reaction to it, it may result in some angry confession.

- I think a hunt with Dean and Castiel having to fake date would be funny and could probably build a plot, too, like maybe they even escalate and kiss and Dean notices there’s more feeling to it than he thought. This could be with maybe a hunt in a resort, where they can’t fake work there for whatever reason,

- A rewrite of the “my bloody valentine” episode, where Famine shows, and maybe instead of burgers, Castiel finds himself longing Dean, and maybe the same for Dean longing Castiel, it could escalate from that, too. I also think this could be added onto the falling in love in heaven/hell idea, giving a good explanation of why that need would be so strong. The heart wants what it wants, whether they were fully aware of it or not.

- Castiel never understood any sort of affection, and Dean knew that. The confused looks on his face when Dean is with a woman, or when he just talks about getting Castiel to pick one up. Little does Dean know, there’s something a little deeper he feels, something that ignites upon seeing Castiel kiss Meg. Jealousy. He has a shit ton on his plate that makes it difficult to take too personally, but seeing Meg and Castiel together more nearly makes his emotions bubble over, resulting in a frustrated confession

Also have a few small aus in mind

- Not sure why I want this so don’t ask why but a gas station au. Where like maybe Dean and Cas are college students or even in high school, trying to get on their feet and shit and just working at a silly little gas station together. Don’t ask why I literally saw a fantart of Steve and Dean working in one tg and I just need it please.

- Also role reversal is always cute!

- I like the idea of a finale redo too. Specifically fond of the idea of Dean not dying and maybe cas returning to find him retired with a cute little job ugh I can’t I love them.

- Single parent x teacher/daycare worker

-bartender x bar regular

-basic aus feel free to suggest any!!

- Also, willing to rp LITERALLY any ship. Favs being drowley, megstiel, Denny, etc!!! Just having massive destiel brainrot as of late. But I’m more than willing to plot anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back