• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Supernatural rp interest check

MzHyde

'Flamebird'
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey peoples!

-I'm UK based, 37 years old female whose craving an SPN RP. Looking for someone willing to double up so it's fair and not a one sided story telling. Willing to make a completely new story or set oc characters within a season of mural choice. I can play either brother to partner's choice and am able to play other characters if required. I'm willing to and do accommodate time zone differences (I RP with a lot of US people). Due to my age and such, I will only RP with 18+, preferably 20+ year olds.

-LGBTQ+ friendly.

- would like to explore my OC Natalia Winchester within the spn universe either from her origin story (the boys finding her) or after and her origin gets revealed through the RP in flashbacks etc. I don't mind but her origins is a pretty important part of her story/background.

- OOC chat friendly! In fact I encourage it! I think it's important to gel with your RP partner. I'm also open to edits, song links that inspire etc.

- I also love to really write in each post so preferably I'd like my RP partner to match me with at least 3 good paragraphs so I'm not the only one carrying the RP.

- I can accommodate slow replies in moderation but preferably I'd like to RP with someone who can at least two replies a day/every other day. But I am also aware life gets in the way- just please give warnings first. As for myself for example, I work some weekends on a freelance basis so some replies from me might be slow on some weekends but I try and make up for it by giving a good long reply.

If interested or would like more information please comment here or pm me.thank you for your time.

xoxox

Gif of my oc and dean just to end post 😅
20230319_200707_011746.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back