• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Supernatural RP - Blood, Sweat and Tears

idle.thoughts

Hey there!

I had an idea recently for a roleplay involving Dean Winchester from the show Supernatural. You, if you decide you want to do this roleplay, will be playing Dean. I'll be playing my OC named Laine. I'll give you details about her in at a later date, or if you'd just like to fly blind and get to know her as we roleplay.

The idea came from Season 9 episode 7: "Bad Boys". This roleplay will start when Dean comes to the boy's home and Sonny takes him in. He meets Laine, the only girl there who really didn't have any place to go and she kept causing trouble in town so Sonny took her in. She's two years older than him, but they become friends anyway. They establish a somewhat romantic relationship before Dean leaves.

As he's going out to the Impala, she catches up to him and gives him her number "just in case". She gets a stern look from John, which she returns with no difficulty. She says hello to Sam before they leave.

Years later, they meet again when Dean returns to the boys home on a case. She's a hunter too, so she understands why. She's still keeping everyone in line at the boys home. From that point, it's really where it goes next.

Message me if you're interested!
idle.thoughts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back