• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom -- Supernatural Roleplay

ENDOFTHELINE

(Please excuse the crappy profile and formatting of this post; I promise it has no bearing on my writing abilities, I'm just shit at making crap pretty like you folks. LOL.)

I'm currently on the hunt for writers interested in a Supernatural roleplay (the TV show!).

I write as Dean Winchester -- have been doing so for quite some time now. While I'm not too picky on who my partner writes as, I've been craving a brotherly RP between Sam and Dean (brotherly as in platonic; I don't ship them). I'd ideally like to set up our RP in a fashion similar to the show -- have them go through the workings of a case, and maybe some other things, depending on the season we choose -- and I even have some ideas as far as cases go. These ideas aren't set in stone, of course, and I'm always happy to brainstorm original ideas with my partners!

I'm also open to writing with other canon characters (huge Destiel fan here lol) and OCs.

I do consider myself an adv. lit writer, but I'm fine with kicking this RP down to literate, or even boosting it up to novella. I love love LOVE lengthy writing.

If any of this captures your attention, please feel free to shoot me a message! :)

Last edited:
Hello if your still interested I'd love to rp with you? I'm flexible to either And don't mind being Sam
I also don't mind doing castiel as well or one of my ocs whatever you prefer doing! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back