• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Supernatural Homebrew D&D Game

EvenEcho

"Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit"
     Hello. I would like to start a group, and DM (unless someone else would like to). It's my second time ever DMing so please be nice to me. However, I do enjoy writing stories and I think it would be really fun for a group to write and create an epic adventure together. I expect everyone to play with polyhedral dice and without re-rolling/cheating, I also would like character forms for references. 

I will try to be on at least three times a week, but if we could make this one night/day out of the week to just roleplay all day, we could do that too. It's really where you, the players, can interact. I expect more than one line as a reply and would like at least a paragraph, which is five or more sentences in my book. For the roleplay itself you can use original classes and races from the Player's Handbook or Elemental Evil or a few selected races and classes from the 5e Homebrew lists. If you would like to use a homebrew class or race, you will be required to message me as we make the character together. I don't want something to be super over powered or something that I think would take the fun out of challenges. For example, demigods probably shouldn't be played in this campaign. 

I would like for everyone to be something other than human, but you can be whatever you want. There will be fun roleplaying with NPCs as well as cool battles. 

@KAmber Cool, well, If we get at least three more people, no more than 9, then I'll get everything started up and characters made and stuff. :)  

Hey. I'm interested in joining in, but I have a few concerns. You're using D&D Wiki.com. It's unanimously regarded as a terrible source of balanced and/or quality homebrew materials. I won't toot my own horn, but I've been homebrewing for this edition since it released and many of my friends tell me that I'm very good at creating balanced materials. I'd like to get in on this group if it's not too late.

@transcendantviewer Um sure, I'm newer to the DMing, that's why it's mostly composed of friends, but I would love to have you help. We're doing this all over PM though, and we try to play often and we're working on a schedule. 

I'd be willing to join for the experience.

we are playing over PM but if either of you would prefer to do it over an actual group rleplay forum, system stuff, we can do that. And yeah, I was just told that the whole thing I was letting my friends and players use isn't the best, so I will talk to this person and hopefully figure some stuff out so I'm not a shitty DM or anything. 

@EvenEcho Sure, I'd love to help out. Send me a link to the private chat room and we can talk there. As for the actual roleplay, I've got a few characters at the ready, but most of them use homebrew in order to playtest it.

Hey, if you have any room for another player, I'd be interested.  I have a couple cool ideas, so I wanna see what ya'll come up with first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back