• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural High School (Accepting Students!) (All Fandoms Welcome)

Annabelle Novak

oh jinkies
'It is sometimes difficult to find a school where you truly fit in. Well, at Supernatural High, everyone can fit in! We will take any creature, so students will not feel excluded. So, yes, humans may also attend. You will be separated by race in the dormitories, if the problem arises. However, we start out completely inter-racially!

There is absolutely no racism allowed, and we pride ourselves on being a safe campus for all species.

We look forward to seeing you there!'

Annabelle chuckled softly at the pure cheesiness of the pamphlet, and threw it in the nearest garbage can. She glanced up again at the giant school, and her eyes followed a few students as they rushed to get to their dorms. She didn't understand why, since school started tomorrow. What was the rush? Humans always confused her.

Belle took a deep breath, glancing around for her baby blue painted dorm building. It had to be around here somewhere, right? She lost her focus for half a second in her thoughts, and bumped into someone.

Annabelle stumbled backwards, but managed to catch herself. She was so surprisingly clumsy sometimes. The fallen angel stood up fully, brushing herself off. She glanced at the person she ran into. This was an awful way to make friends.

"I am so, so sorry."

Last edited by a moderator:
Eleanor tested her sister reminding her to be good while she was away. Marcy was always a bit of a trouble maker, so she made it her job to make sure she stays out of trouble when I'm home. Now that she's back to school, and away from her she needs to keep an eye on her even here. Just as she was finishing her text, someone bumped into her, almost dropping her cellphone.

Eleanor caught herself from falling over when someone bumped into her. Taking off her sunglasses, allowing her to see the girl that was standing before her. She looked like a human but something about her seemed unhuman. "No problem, I was to busy texting. I should have been paying attention," Eleanor motioned to the phone in her hand as she gave her a small smile, "The name's Eleanor Blackwater." She extended her hand to her reminding herself to be nice. She wasn't a people person. and she continued, "What's your name?"

Annabelle stared at Eleanor's outstretched hand for a moment with confusion. What did humans...? Oh, right, yes. She shook Eleanor's hand, with a shy smile. "Annabelle Novak. It's... good to meet you." She had to remind herself that it wasn't strange to see other creatures here, mixed races. This girl was beautiful, however wasn't human. Than again, neither was she. And... She was rambling in her head. A light blush coated her cheeks as she removed her hand from Eleanor's.

"I've been shaking your hand too long." Belle muttered under her breath

Annabelle shock her hand. It was a hesitated hand shake, but then she kept shaking Eleanor's hand for a long time. Annabelle began to blush as she took back her hand, and muttered, "I've been shaking your hand too long." Eleanor laughed, "Don't worry about it!" She was about to say another thing but her phone rang. It was her mother, meaning she was having problems with Marcy or she was just checking, "Need to take this, Maybe I'll see you around. See ya!"

Eleanor waved Annabelle goodbye, as she answered her phone, "Mom's what's wrong?" Her mother laughed at her sudden question and answered, "Just checking in, Hun. How's things at school?" Sighing she answered her mother and her many questions after that one, making her way to the dorms as she went.

While Eleanor was on the phone, Annabelle's eyes lingered on her. El's soul wasn't human, yet it was still caring, protective... She started walking towards her dorms. At least she made one friend, right? She glanced behind her, to see Eleanor walking behind her in the same direction. It was just a coincidence, right? The light blue dorms seemed inviting, as Annabelle pushed open the door. The front area was nice and spacious, but she didn't linger on that, she headed up to her room, 207. She fetched the key from her pocket, and stepped inside. The dorms were gorgeous! However, her attention only lingered on the furniture for a moment, before she ran to the window. The was fantastic! Since they were on the third floor, the view was even better. She laid her elbows on the sleek black dresser, smiling gently.

10+Beautiful+Girls+Dorm+Rooms+Roundups38.png

(Imagine this, but with blue instead of green, and without any of the picture frames.)

"Okay mom, I have to go now. I'll make sure to call you as much as I can. Tell dad I'm still waiting for him to call in," Eleanor said her final goodbye to her mother as she entered the lobby of the female dorms. Taking out her key to her dorm, finding the door unlocked. "Strange..." she thought, "Maybe my roommate's inside already..." She opened the door to find Annabelle looking out the window. This couldn't be a mistake since her key fit in the key hole so she cleared her throat, "Guess we're rooming together."

Annabelle spun around from the windowsill, eyes widening.

"R-Really?"

She smiled, glancing at the identical beds. She slid onto the left one, rubbing the back of her neck.

"So, uh... Hi, new roommate." Belle chuckled quietly.

Faith, silent in the corner of the dorm, watched the other girls intently. She didn't want to get in the way of them so she stayed as she was. Faith looked from each of them and back, wondering if she had been noticed or acknowledged. It wasn't hard to find Faith out of place with her bright red hair and dark clothing in a light room.

Annabelle's gaze shifted sideways to the other girl in the room, and she shot Faith a smile.

"Eleanor, this is our other roommate." Belle had noticed her before since she had a tendency to sense people's presences (just another perk of being an angel). She didn't really get a good look until now though, and wow. Why did she get the most attractive roommates??

"Loving the hair by the way." She stage whispered to Faith.

"Heh... I am noticeable after all," She hinted at a sly smirk "And the hair's natural if you were wondering," Faith stood up and walked closer to the other girls, despite being antisocial, she kinda liked them.

"It's fabulous either way." Annabelle had a sense of joy when Faith stood up. Was the other girl getting more comfortable? Hopefully? Belle wondered whether or not to use her mind reading abilities, but decided she'd rather not. It would be an invasion of privacy, and Annabelle wanted to establish a genuine connection with her roommates. That included getting to know them by talking and spending time with them.

"As much as this isn't my usual kind of place, I think I could get used to this..." Faith says glancing around the room, looking at everything officially. Most of the time, she'd keep herself to herself and stay out of the way but something about these girls seemed... Different... Less of a threat, in a way.

Annabelle nodded, eyes lighting up. She was happy that she could make someone comfortable, even if it was just a little bit. There was so much variety in her roommates, so she was probably going to be entertained this whole year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back