• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy SuperNatural/Furry Romance

ConverseGhost

Recovered
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hi! I'm looking for Romantic 1x1s (meaning several) that deal in the Fantasy world! I'm talking about the Supernatural. Anything Supernatural! Even beings you created! No, not the TV show (not into Fandoms but I love that show

:) ). I was hoping along the lines of:

Angel x Demon

Fallen Angel x Demon

Angel x Fallen Angel

Demon x Demon

Werewolf x Human

Werewolf x Werewolf Hunter

Werewolf x Werewolf

Vampire x Werewolf Vampire x Human

Vampire x Vampire Hunter

Supernatural Being x Human

Supernatural x Supernatural​

Anything around those areas, so feel free to change/alter any of them that you want! I'm also cool for Furry RPs (if you saw this and thought that). I'm accepting of M x F, F x F and M x M. So just comment or send me a PM if you like any of the ideas! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Guardia said:

Hi! I'm looking for Romantic 1x1s (meaning several) that deal in the Fantasy world! I'm talking about the Supernatural. Anything Supernatural! Even beings you created! No, not the TV show (not into Fandoms but I love that show

Angel x Demon

Fallen Angel x Demon

Angel x Fallen Angel

Demon x Demon

Werewolf x Human

Werewolf x Werewolf

Vampire x Vampire Hunter

Anything around those areas, so feel free to change/alter any of them that you want! I'm also cool for Furry RPs (if you saw this and thought that). I'm accepting of M x F, F x F and M x F. So just comment or send me a PM if you like any of the ideas! :)
I'm not interested,

but I wanted to point out that you said M x F twice.

(sorry it just caught my eye)

I'm not quite ready to participate in any other roleplays right now since im still setting up shop with my own and trying to get my crew back together, but I'll likely be definitely interested later on possibly!

Guardia said:

Angel x Demon

Fallen Angel x Demon

Angel x Fallen Angel

Demon x Demon

Werewolf x Human

Werewolf x Werewolf

Vampire x Vampire Hunter

Anything around those areas, so feel free to change/alter any of them that you want! I'm also cool for Furry RPs (if you saw this and thought that). I'm accepting of M x F, F x F and M x M. So just comment or send me a PM if you like any of the ideas! :)
I'm interested in Roleplaying Vampire x Vampire hunter

Hi (^.^) I'd be interested in doing an FxF with you. Here are the pairings I'd be interested in:

Demon x Demon

Demon x Human

Supernatural Being x Human (I hope Monster Girls count ( :) ) I have a lot of them, and I'm not really a big fan of werewolves and vampires, sorry)

Supernatural x Supernatural

Supernatural xhuman .I'm interested in this one I love super natural though cx

Sent from my HTC0P4E1 using Tapatalk

I could possibly do all! And I'm very versatile with genders. MxF, FxF(would be the first time I would do something like that), MxM( also a first).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back