• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural(Cozy and Chello)

Shelle88

Cries for fictional characters
Watching Dean get ripped to shreds by a HellHound was one of the worst things for Sam to watch, there was nothing he could do. He couldn't stop it, not even with his powers. Finally when it was over Sam decided to bury Dean just in case he could find a way to bring him back, but it proved useless. So in that time Sam went off on his own, doing hunts and trying to find Lilith and in that time he reconnected with a friend he hadn't seen in years. Merlin, the two of them moved in together and are now expecting a child together. It was a life that Sam had always wanted, a life he imagined he could have with Jessica.

It was a nice warm day and Sam was preparing breakfast for the two of them, he was making pancakes and eggs. Tessa the German Shepherd was sitting in the kitchen just watching for Sam to drop something.

Meanwhile just outside of town an angel named Ariel was sitting outside a cafe enjoying a frozen caramel coffee drink and eating a bagel with cream cheese, the angel didn't really need to eat but she did just to keep up appearances and she enjoyed the tastes of certain things. She could hear over angel radio that Dean Winchester was brought back from hell, and it made her wonder which one of her siblings did it. Shoving the thought into the back of her mind she continued enjoying her day out in the sun.

With a sigh, Merlin was out of bed and getting clothes. She chose black leggings, a black tank top and a black hoodie. She trotted downstairs and smirked seeing Sam, "You know, wearing no shirt was how your daughter was conceived" she said, rubbing her 9 month belly, because being 38 weeks, she was allowed to get flirty.

Out from fucking hell and knocking on his brothers door, Dean put on a smile, one of his signature smiles.

Sam chuckled and turned around giving her a kiss, "good morning you two." He smiled and put his hand on her belly, "good morning little one. Are we behaving?" Sam spoke to her stomach before giving it a kiss, he then perked up when he heard a knock. "I'll go get it," he told her before walking to the door and answering it, not saying anything he grabbed Dean and pinned him to the wall, "who are you!"

Merlin was one to react as well, so she reached for under the cabinet, where a silver knife was taped, so she ripped it off and waddled over, taking one of Deans flailing arms and cutting into it, next she grabbed holy water, nothing, and she was a lost for words, "I think he's real"

Dean on the other hand was chuckling, "Damn right I'm real"

Sam let go of Dean, he stared at him for a long moment before wrapping his arms around him and giving him a large hug before pulling away. "But how? I mean, you were torn to shreds, you were in hell. How are you back?" He asked as he closed the door, "this isn't possible."

Merlin sighed, waddling to go sit down in the living room and kicking her feet up and huffing, "Babe, Your baby better not be so huge her head won't fit down the chute" she said, and gave him a look.

Dean raised a brow, "Your baby?"

"Uh yeah well, I'm going to have a daughter. Dean you remember Merlin right? We were friends as kids, so when you were in hell I reconnected with her and well here we are." Sam responded as he walked into the living room, "so tell us how are you walking around right now? I've tried everything to bring you back, but nothing would work."

Merlin gave a wave, "I would hug you, but its kinda hard to do right now..." she said, pointing to her stomach. She returned her gaze to Sam, "Put on a shirt or I will bend you over" she said with a smirk, not blushing a bit, she was serious.

Sam reached over the couch and grabbed his t-shirt putting it on, "this is unreal. I mean, does Bobby know you are back?" Sam asked still not taking his eyes of his brother, "if you are back..What does this mean, are demons after you? Nobody escapes hell without demons knowing."

"Your the first baby brother, now, do you have anything to eat? I'm really hungry, and thirsty, and I just want food" he said, walking to the pantry. He looked inside before taking out Sam's cereal. He didn't mess with anything labeled 'Merlin'

Merlin walked in too, and was finishing up what Sam was so close to finishing, "Sam, You need to get plates"

Sam got up and walked to the kitchen grabbing some plates so they could have the pancakes, "well I am making pancakes as well. So you can have that, and I'm not surprised you are. You've been dead for a very long time," he told him putting the plates on the table. "So eat up bro."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back