• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Supernatural breakdance RP?

Hello,

I've got an idea for an RP: It's mainly about breakdancing. There are three fractions, more or less:

1. The breakdancers. They prepare for their participation in the Battle of the Year (the biggest breakdancing competition in the world).

2. The accepting. They aren't breakdancing, but they accept breakdancers.

3. The haters. They find breakdancing and the other hip hop stuff ridiculous and thus don't accept breakdancers.

You can have multiple characters, and your characters can be either humans or vampires.

What do you think of this? Is anyone interested?

It's an interesting idea, I don't know much about break dancing, but I'm wondering if I might suggest an addition to your idea? It sounds intriguing.

What if they did break dance fighting instead of just traditional dance competition. Almost like a gladitorial ring sort of feel, but more modern of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back