• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural (aka SPN) Role-Play Thread! Sign-Ups included!

Adin was very confused, but relieved a little bit too. He nodded. “Yes. She is. Who are you?”he asked, ignoring the flinch.

“Is that important?” She took a glance at Parker who was mocking her every move.
“Take me to the Winchester’s. Please... they need to be warned. Lucifer... he’s coming, and if they aren’t prepared you and the girl will die.” She grabbed his wrist, looked him in the eye, “take me. Please...”

He sighed. “Okay,”he said, and immediately darted to the bunker. Getting out the key and unlocked the front door, he immediately ran inside of the bunker, and sat her down in one of the chairs. “Tell me everything.”

Dean, Sam, and Castiel all looked at them confused.

She took her time, as much as she could considering the circumstances, to observe the bunker. It was weird, to live in a bunker, but she figured there were worse places to live. Parker scoffed at the faces of the three men already within. They were confused, to say the least.

“All I can say is that if he is unchecked, unchallenged, you and the girl will die. They,” she pointed to the men, “Hsve to be vigilant, or none of them will make it out.” She said it so blatantly, but she couldn’t help it. Parker, who has started pacing around the boys and observing them, made a comment on the wings Castiel had hidden.

“Ah,” She turned to Cas, “you know better than most. Lucifer is coming, and he must be stopped.” She returned to her normal state as if she hadn’t just brought a death omen into their lives, simply watching Parker pass by.

(My mind is literally mush right now. I haven’t ate breakfast yet. After I eat breakfast I’ll respond.)

Caslooked at her then around the room. “Well...He is my brother...who killed my other brother...who wants to destroy the world...but yeah, sure, I’ll trusy him not to kill me!”

She simply stayed silent, examining each of their faces. She felt like it'd take awhile to set in. The looks on each of the boys faces were... confused, unsure... She grabbed on to Dean's hand, taking a deep breath and uttering one line: "You know Ben is yours... don't you...?"Again, she stepped away, not returning to the chair but rather walking around.

"Yeah, of all the things to say to him, bringing up his sad child and ex-girlfriend was the way to go..." Parker paced nervously next to her, "Shut up!" She replied before waving her hand through him, watching him dissipate then reappear.

Dean snarled at her then sighed. “Yes,”he whispered.

(Sorry, low muse lately)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back