• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural (aka SPN) Role-Play Thread! Sign-Ups included!

Lexy Winchester:
Lexy woke up, next to Adin, who was sound asleep. She looked over at her alarm clock. It was 7:01. She smiled sinisterly at Adin.

Adin Kolansky:
Adin woke up, and looked up, yawning. He saw his girlfriend, Lexy Winchester, looming over him. He smiled and put his arms behind his head. He sighed. “Lex, if you tickle me again, you’re gonna die,”he said with a smile.

Lexy Winchester:
Lexy groaned in frustration and fell back next to him. She saw Adin looming over her, with a smile on his face. She widened her eyes. “I swear if you—“but she was interrupted when Adin kissed her on the lips. He backed off of her, sighing. She kissed him again, but this time, it was more in depth.

Adin Kolansky:
Adin continued to kiss her, holding her head as they indulged in romance. He widened his eyes when he heard a flap of wings coming into the room. Castiel. He looked at Castiel, who was now smiling a wide toothy smile. “True love,”he commented, as he walked out of the room.

Adin backed off of her, and pulled her up to her feet. He bowed as her feet touched the floor. “M’lady,”he joked. He let go of her hand and realized she was wearing her pajamas and sighed. “Lex, you need to change. Your brothers already know you go to Victoria’s secrets, you don’t need to where bras everywhere around the bunker!”

Lexy Winchester:
“Adin! It’s not a bra! Besides...bras are more exposing. It’s a sleep bra!”

Adin:
Adin laughed. “You just said it was a bra!”he then broke down into laughter.

She groaned and she went into the bathroom, taking a hoodie and black yoga pants with her.

Adin smiled and sat down on the bed, checking his Instagram and Snapchat. He heard the door of the bathroom open and Lex walked out. He stood up. “Now that wasn’t so bad now, was it?”he smiled.

Lex smiled.2A03C45F-9AD5-4C70-ADD3-19963010457B.jpeg She was wearing her favorite hoodie.

Last edited:
Lexy walked down the stairs, leaving Adin to brush his hair and groom himself. She saw her brothers and Castiel sitting down at the main table. She put her hands on her hips. “Dean! It’s not nice to put your feet on the table.” That scared Dean and Sam. Castiel broke down into laughter. Adin got out of the bathroom and went downstairs, sneaking up behind Lex, and picking her up. She squealed in surprise and then giggled. “Good morning, Adin,”said Dean. He still didn’t like the fact that his own sister had a boyfriend while they were in the hunting business, but she already did. “Good morning, Dean,”said Adin, smiling as he set Lex down and she hopped onto Adin’s back.

Castiel looked at Dean and Sam. “This morning when I went to check on them, I found those 2 kissing. I think I saw them use their tongues.” Dean laughed. Inside, he was furiated at both of them for some reason. Lex pecked Adin’s cheek with a kiss, and Adin smiled and set her down. Lex sat by Castiel and Adin, resting her head on Adin’s shoulder’s, since she was still tired.

"It's all fun and games until she obliterates you from existence."

Her hand rests at her head, fingers massaging her temple. Sure, she enjoyed having the eternal company of her brother, constantly watching over her shoulder, but when he started ranting about Kahleesi and Game of Thrones while she was attempting to concentrate on her specimen readings, it became somewhat annoying.

"Parker," She turned from the desk to face him, "Would you mind keeping it down? I'm trying to actually be productive. Unlike you." He only snorts, rambling on about the mother of dragons.

"It's not fair, they can't treat her this way! It's an outrage! It's-" His voice becomes blurry, hard to understand, and despite her glasses, her vision is unclear. Swaying in her seat, Parker stands, confused on what's happening, unable to help. Those wide, doe, eyes of his are shocked and confused, and more than anything helpless as she falls to he ground. Her body is still, her brother standing over her unconscious body.

"Jade..." She slipped away, her eyes opening to a glazed grey coloring. Here we go again, Parker thought to himself.

Castiel smiled at Lexy. “So what do you guys have in mind?”he asked the group. They almost never did something productive together as a group

The first thing Jade noticed was the smell. Burnt, was the best way to describe it. Though it wasn't the kind of burnt where you leave your toast in for a few minutes too long. It was the smell of searing flesh. The next thing she heard was the screaming, all of her body went on high alert, hair standing on end. She said nothing, waiting for her brother to show up beside her. He never did.

The room started to appear, it was an old bedroom, but it wasn't necessarily run down. If she had to guess, she'd say it was constructed in the 1920's or so, but she couldn't be sure. It was simple, barely decorated, the room of someone who had few things left to lose. A set of pictures lay on one of the side tables, and the faces were... familiar. They should have been, considering the Winchester's were basically legends. Again, the screaming occurred, shocking her into action. She raised her hands into a fighting stance, facing the bed. The sheets, covered in a crimson red, were disheveled and her gut churned.

"Adin..." The shaky voice called out from the other side of the bed, hidden away by the mattress, "Adin, please..." Rounding the corner she made out two figures, a blonde girl hunched over the body of a boy. A red, bloody mess or a boy, but nonetheless a boy. His eyes were burned from his head. The girl's grief caused her great anguish, great pain, and before she could tell what had happened, another figure stepped into the room. In no time, the figure, obscured by her lack of point of view, stepped up to the blonde girl, stabbed her with an elongated, shiny, blade, before stepping away.

"Jade!" She was back. With a start and a gasp she sat up, clutching at her chest. "What the hell? What happened? Did you... see something?" The visions were new, and fairly concerning to Parker as every time she had one it became longer than the last.

"I know where we need to go..."

"What... what the hell are you on about, Jade? Did you hit your head too hard when you hit the ground, cause-"

"We need to go to Kansas."

The two packed their things, or rather Jade packed her things while Parker made sassy comments, and headed out. They took a bus, but luckily they weren't too far away. Colorado was right next door, and that was great, considering lives could possibly hang in the balance.

Adin started to feel the weight of Lex’s shoulders and her head beginning to plunge deeper into his shoulder blade. He gently pushed her head up, making her slowly open her eyes at the sudden movement. She yawned and leaned onto castiel’s shoulders, very tired. Castiel smiled warmly at his biological daughter, although she was raised by Crowley. If he were a cat, he would have purred, but instead, he was an angel, and he spread out his wings, and they wrapped around Lexy like a thousand arms wrapping around her.

Lexy fell asleep. She was in her dream state. She was in her bedroom, lightly furnished with all the merch YouTube stars had to offer. She had 2 Jake Paul and Logan Paul pillows, a closet full of team 10, Jake dufner, Mikey manfs, and Logan Paul merch in her large closet. She yawned, and a certain smell hit her nose. Blood. She recognized the blood coming from inside the room, and was turning to inform Adin, when all of a sudden, his side of the bed was covered in blood, as he fought desperately to get the large figure off of him, the large figure holding an angel blade in his hand...

Castiel heard the quiet sounds of crying coming from Lexy, and gently tapped her back with his wings, awakening her. “Hey, Lex, what’s the matter?”he asked her, smiling. Lex looked up at him, tears running down her face. “It was a nightmare,”she responded. She fell back asleep, no sign of any of what had happened in her nightmare...

(So I was thinking that she and Adin could have the same dream, each dream a bit different. And maybe it could later on turn into a bigger problem, with other characters, physical fighting, and the whole giftbag of normal when it comes to new problems.)

"You think we actually have a chance to save whoever this kid is?" She ignored her brother's question, being sure not to answer him in public. Though the bus wasn't full, she refrained from acting strange, and talking to a figure no one else could see. She did, however, glare in his direction.

"I'm just saying. All you know is that the Winchesters are in trouble, but let's be real," He appeared behind a woman nearby, rustling her ear, toying with the living as he always did, "Aren't they always?" She had to agree, there was always something going on with the Winchesters, but if she could somehow help, somehow stop something bad, she had to try...

She did not close her eyes, did not fall asleep, simply let the two of them travel until they reached Lawrence. Finding the Winchesters wouldn't be easy, but at least she knew where to start.

Adin stood up and walked over to Lex, as Castiel began to stand up from his seat and walk away. He sat down next to her, and picked her up, feeling her grip onto his shirt. He went in their bedroom, and laid her down onto the bed. He decided to lay down with her...[EDIT] He too was in a dream state. It was just like they were, this time, at 7:46 am. A sound of a blade woke him, and he opened his eyes immediately. He looked next to him on Lex’s side, Lex still sleeping. He looked around the room, then, there, sitting on a chair at Lex’s vanity, was Lucifer. He guessed Lucifer had sensed him waken, since he turned around, 2 blades in hand. He strode over to where Adin was, sitting at the foot of the bed. Adin gulped.

Lucifer chuckled.“Oh, Adin,”he said,”why did you choose the Winchesters...” then looked down at his knifes and plunged them into Adin’s thighs, making Adin scream, as the blood from his thighs trickled down to his knee. He heard restling noises coming from Lex, and he saw as she turned around and her eyes widened as Lucifer had plunged 2 of his knives down into Adin’s thighs. “Adin! Lucifer!”she yelled, backing up against the bed backing. “Lucifer! Stop hurting him!” she said to him firmly. Lucifer only chuckled. “Oh, sweet precious Lex. Tonight...Adin will be no more...”this made Lex scream. “No! Lucifer! You can’t do this! Please! I love him so much! You can’t take him away from me!”she pleaded. Adin looked at her. “And I love her too.” Lucifer sighed and looked down. “Fine.”

He then grabbed the knives from his thighs, making Adin hiss in pain as they were taken from his cut flesh. He lunged the knives at him, but Adin caught Lucifer’s wrists in the Knick of time. Lucifer growled as he began to plunge the knives into Adin’s chest. Adin let out a scream, loud enough for the whole bunker to hear. “ADIN! NO!”Lex screamed, taking the knives out of him. Adin coughed up blood, smiling as he began to cry, and wiped Lex’s tears from her eyes. “Hey...*cough*hey Lex...”Adin began, “yes, Adin?” Lex quickly said. “We had a great relationship together...*cough*”he then put his hand on the side of her head, watching as tears gathered from her eyes. He pulled out a small black box, and opened it, and the most beautiful ring Lex ever saw appeared before her. “I was wanting to give this to you next week...but...I know that I can’t...”Lex smiled. “Adin...don’t say that!”she said. “I...love...you...Lexy...Winchester...”

Lexy couldn’t believe it. He was dead. “Adin! Wake up!” She got no answer. Lucifer got up, smiling, and stood behind Lexy, and plunged two other knives into her back.

Last edited:
As much as she tried to avoid it, endless nights of spending time reading into the wee hours in the morning caused her exhaustion, her eyes drifted shut, returning her to the darkness. When she opened her eyes, the rhythm of the bus had left her body, nothing but the stench left in the room. Not again...

Spinning around, the same sight met her, disheveled sheets, blood smeared across the room, but this time... the girl was still positioned on the bed, the boy limp in the arms of the figure. No. No, not like this. Her initial reaction was to charge, running in at the figure, attempting to tackle him to the ground, the problem with this plan was she wasn't ready, she had no weapon, no back-up, just her and this figure.

He easily deflected her, sending her flying into the floor.

Lucifer came to Jada’s vision, smiling as he saw another version of the many many MANY versions of what he planned to do. This was just practice and planning. He crossed his arms.

The blade plunged into her heart. Over, and over, and over again. Everytime she only opened her eyes to the beginning of the vision. That smell, stuck in her nose. The look on the girl's face, the screaming, the pleading. It didn't take long before she recognized the figure. Those glowing eyes gave him away; Lucifer.

"Stop! Stop!" Over and over she watched them die, watched herself meet a new ending no matter how many times she tried new things. Standing again from the ground, spinning to face Lucifer cleaning the blade from the boy's blood. "Stop," At this point it was more of a plea than a statement, but it was all she had. Her body shook, exhaustion, fear, she couldn't be sure.

Lucifer broke out into laughter. “So. You have come across my scheme to end the Winchesters, huh? I knew that since Lexy had Adin, she knew he would protect her from me and my other friends, but once he’s gone, then she’s mine. To play with...to torture...oh...I can’t wait to hear her scream for mercy as I torture her, while her boyfriend is sitting there, dying. Or should it be the other way?”he giggled.

He played the scene over and over again for 3 more times, before changing it, where it was the same case, but with Lexy in Adin’s spot.

She watched him close, unsure what exactly to say. Everyone knew what Lucifer could do, what Lucifer would do, and if she didn't-
"I won't let you." She said it, her voice shaking, body beaten, but she didn't care. Of course, telling the devil 'no' wasn't exactly a smart decision, but it was all she had. Stepping between the girl and Lucifer she looked him dead in the eyes,
"I won't let you touch them. Neither will the winchester's."

Lucifer narrowed his eyes at her as dean, Sam, and Castiel both entered the room, seeing Adin dying. Castiel immediately flew to Adin’s side, placing a healing hand on him. “He’s barely alive, but not dead.” With that being said, he closed his eyes and a bright light luminated from Adin’s chest. He was healed. Adin gasped as air entered his lungs. Lexy immediately hugged Adin, almost choking him. Dean and Sam planted their eyes on Lucifer.

Her head filled with excruciating pain, hands flying up to clutch at her temples. Blood dropped, for a moment from her nose, and she folded to the ground, grunting in pain. "Stop," Her voice was small, "Please stop. I' can't I'm..." Everything was folding in, everything was blurry again, and she felt her head might explode.

"I won't let you! I won''t let you!" She screamed, as loud as she could, before she opened her eyes to the bus driver shaking her.

"Miss, you're here, your stop. Lawrence, right?" She nodded, a confused look in her eyes. The bus doors opened, she took a moment to glance around for her brother who was worriedly sitting next to her, before grabbing her bag and heading off the bus. Her head pounded, and her nose bled. Something was very wrong.

Adin woke up to Lex shaking him, a frantic look in her eyes. “Dear, you were screaming.” Adin shook his head. “Yeah. A nightmare. I was being attacked by Lucifer.” Lex gasped. “I had the same dream, too!”

At least she had a place to start. As far as figuring out where to go... that’d be a bit harder. So, she started by taking a walk. Anywhere she could go, she would. She had no place to stay, no concept of where to go, but as she passed strangers, she’d ask about brothers. See if anyone knew anything about the whereabouts of what used to be the Winchester’s. Of course, she doubted she’d find anything.

Parker had disappeared to God knows where, and she wasn’t about to ask. For now, she was nothing more than a lost wanderer running out of time

Adin stared at the wall and then looked at Lex. “I’m gonna go for a walk,”he told her, ignoring her pleas for him to stay in the bunker for a while. He got his wallet from his dresser and left the bunker, key in hand. He walked down the streets, and saw Jade.

At first she barely recognized him. The looks she’d gotten from passerby’s we’re less than accepting, and she averted her gaze more than once. Only a few she’d asked before realizing it was more of a waste to pretend she’d find someone who knew something. Nevertheless, there he was. The boy she’d etched into her memory, covered in blood, beaten and bruised, but it was still him.

She stood mid walk, watched him as he got nearer. Something about walking up to a stranger and saying ‘hey you’re going to die’ felt wrong, but she was never one to have refined social skills.

“So uh...” she hesitated scratching her neck, “I’m pretty sure you’re going to die soon...” as soon as it came out of her mouth she realized it was more of a threat than a warning, but there was no time to explain, and her guard was already up. At least her instincts broughtt her to the right city.

Adin had a confused look upon his face. “How do you know? Are you some physic?”

How did she know? She was admittedly confused. If he knew, then maybe... the trip was all for nothing. Maybe...

“I... How do you know?” Her face was more than confused, and she reached out to touch him as if... well as if he wasn’t there.

“You’re okay... you’re okay which means... she’s okay. She is okay, right?” Her concern fell for the both of them but considering he seemed to be in one piece, the girl was the next biggest concern.

“So, I’ve got no leads-“ She flinched hard, backing her hand away, Parker always thought it was funny to pop in whenever it suited him. “Just kidding. Seems you stumbled upon one of them anyway. How convenient...” he was skeptical, but she ignored him anyway, pretending she hadn’t flinched.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back