• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Supernatural: A New Hope

Greekgeek1213

Arrow Ace Aro Ace
After all of the fights and bloodshed that's been happening between humans, demons, and even his own angels, God realized that he needed to do something about it, since if it continued it would be the end of the world, and he didn't want to lose his favorite entertainment. So, he decided to to make a new, more pacifist species: the Light Angels. This new kind of angel would be created through humans that are good of heart and will help both humans and the original angels alike. So, like any good scientist, God chose one human girl as a sort of test subject to see if his idea was plausible. And that's where this RP will begin.

Yo! So, anyone interested? :) I need the main canon characters (Sam, Dean, Cas, etc.), and I'll accept a couple of OC's.

I'd be interested in this plot of yours! I'm mostly up to date on the show and I know a lot about the characters you have listed, so I'd be happy to give this a try!

LittleAndClumsy said:
I'd be interested in this plot of yours! I'm mostly up to date on the show and I know a lot about the characters you have listed, so I'd be happy to give this a try!
Awesome! :) Did you have an idea on which character you wanted to play?

Valk said:
This sounds interesting! I could play Dean or Castiel
@Greekgeek1213
Awesome! :D once I get my computer fixed I'll put up the link to the thread so we can do CS, but until then you can find it in Fandom, since it has the same title as this interest check :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back