• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Superhuman RP (SHRP)

TopKing64

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum, but not new to RP. I host a RP that involves superheroes in the modern day (some tech is semi-futuristic). My RP is text based and sessions take place on Chatzy. The RP is in its second 'season' right now and we're midway through, but if you'd still like to join halfway through an arc, that'd be just fine.

For this RP, due to the circumstances under which the main group of RPers met, we usually use PSN (Playstation Network) to communicate and send updates regarding when the next session will be. There is no need to own a PS4 system, all you need is/are the app(s) associated with PSN and their messaging system. Once you have an account setup, message me at TopKing64 and I can add you to our group chat. I apologize for this inconvenience, but it is the simplest way to communicate with the group effectively.

Lastly, we have a group Google Drive dedicated to providing info on the RP and docs provided to help with getting each participant setup for the RP, like character sheet templates, lore, existing player character sheets, and even an arc ideas folder for if any player decides to offer up an idea for a new storyline!

I'm looking for a few decent RPers with an open mind who may want to participate in this with us. Our current player count is 5.

P.S. When creating characters, we do not tolerate giving characters powers that have a Meta and we do not allow hogging of the 'spotlight'. All RPers are equal in the eyes of the story and no character is immune to being injured (death of a character is up to an agreement between players and the GM, me).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back