• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

" you dont know that. Can't you feed with out killing anyone" she said
"I need blood to survive... the sweetness of it. the taste of it... it's so wonderful." She said "Besides, brick tastes better with flesh." She then pulled out a squirrel carcass from a trash can and ate it.

"I need blood to survive... the sweetness of it. the taste of it... it's so wonderful." She said "Besides, brick tastes better with flesh." She then pulled out a squirrel carcass from a trash can and ate it.
"Okay then only eat animals and not humans." She said

"Good" she said
"What's dis?" Scout asked. "Well Scout I read about it in a really old history book in college. I believe the ancients called it "cuddling..." Not sure though I'll have to get back to you on that." Peter jested. "Wha- no not dat dumbass. DAT!" He pointed out the window of the tree house.

"What's dis?" Scout asked. "Well Scout I read about it in a really old history book in college. I believe the ancients called it "cuddling..." Not sure though I'll have to get back to you on that." Peter jested. "Wha- no not dat dumbass. DAT!" He pointed out the window of the tree house.
She looked out the window. "Please don't be a monster please don't be a monster"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back