• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

In the Fort Peter and the Time Lords had found research papers. Looking through them Peter was the first one to speak. "Looks like someone was trying to make Captain America way way early." He said. "I wonder if this is what caused the Zombification or if that was caused by something else. What do you have?" Peter asked.

The Doctor and The Adventurer were looking at papers written in high Gallifreyan. Both of them stood frozen. Among the research jotes, the mad writing, and sinister concepts one word stood out to both of them. "Master."

Barbossa sat in the port building going through papers while the children Eris found were now eating more fruit

Barbossa sighed “find anything you two?”
"Peter saw evidence that people were experimenting on civilkians trying to make the perfect soldier. We found... Evidence of another of our kind." The Doctor said. "A Madman. Dangerous and malicious almost beyond comparison. Someone who would have no trouble working with Teach." The adventurer sakd

"Peter saw evidence that people were experimenting on civilkians trying to make the perfect soldier. We found... Evidence of another of our kind." The Doctor said. "A Madman. Dangerous and malicious almost beyond comparison. Someone who would have no trouble working with Teach." The adventurer sakd

“Is it something I need to bring up to the Queen?” He asked curiously

"I figured he would pull a stunt like this." Jasmine said.

"Of course." Robby added. "Come on! We've got ices to kick!" He runs out and gets into his jet.
"Yeah I'll get my gear. Meet you guys there." Oz nods. "Alright. Got a spare gun I could borrow?" Hunter nods heading to her room "First drawer next to the fridge. "

Robby and Akane fly off with Jasmine.
Hunter came out of her room wearing a new outfit, a dark blue suit with lighter blue shoulder plates with a crescent moon on it. It also had a belt with stars on it. Oz looked at her. "One of our family friends made you a new suit? Looks good. " hunter smiled. "Time for an upgrade. Let's go crush some ice troops." Oz nods and follows her out.

(Yes, was that not clear? My bad)
(Not I thought so. I just didn't know she hadet the adventuerer yet, and the Doctor still only knows her from the future so excited to see where that goes) The Doctor looked at her. "Look I don't know what I've done yet. This is my first time meeting you, or this you anyway. I'm rambling. There's another time lord here. Far worse than either of us."

Hunter came out of her room wearing a new outfit, a dark blue suit with lighter blue shoulder plates with a crescent moon on it. It also had a belt with stars on it. Oz looked at her. "One of our family friends made you a new suit? Looks good. " hunter smiled. "Time for an upgrade. Let's go crush some ice troops." Oz nods and follows her out.
(Ty's gonna UwU when he sees her in that new fit lmao)

It doesn't take them long to find a horde of ice soldiers terrorizing the city.

(Ty's gonna UwU when he sees her in that new fit lmao)

It doesn't take them long to find a horde of ice soldiers terrorizing the city.
Hunter notices they weren't alone in fighting off the ice troops. A few hero league members were helping out to. She took out a fire arrow and looked at Oz. "Can you set up a mind link with everyone." Oz closes his eyes and took a breath. In Robby's, Jasmine's and Akane's head they heard Oz. "You guys are all linked up. If you need to talk to one specific person just think about them and then say your thought, otherwise this is an open channel."

(Not I thought so. I just didn't know she hadet the adventuerer yet, and the Doctor still only knows her from the future so excited to see where that goes) The Doctor looked at her. "Look I don't know what I've done yet. This is my first time meeting you, or this you anyway. I'm rambling. There's another time lord here. Far worse than either of us."

(She knows of the adventurer remember, when she caused the doctor that he had turned her aid against her, you corrected me and said it was the adventurer that had done so)

“Oh great, and why can’t you two stop him? Aren’t you all the same person or something?” She asked

(She knows of the adventurer remember, when she caused the doctor that he had turned her aid against her, you corrected me and said it was the adventurer that had done so)

“Oh great, and why can’t you two stop him? Aren’t you all the same person or something?” She asked
(Oop I forgot)

"Same race." The Doctor said. "And yes but he's a genius just like either of us... Its possible that he's already made friends among your governing body. Or she." The Doctor said.

Hunter notices they weren't alone in fighting off the ice troops. A few hero league members were helping out to. She took out a fire arrow and looked at Oz. "Can you set up a mind link with everyone." Oz closes his eyes and took a breath. In Robby's, Jasmine's and Akane's head they heard Oz. "You guys are all linked up. If you need to talk to one specific person just think about them and then say your thought, otherwise this is an open channel."
"Nice!" Robby said as he knocks an ice soldier into a pack of other soldiers. "Be careful when y'all get here. It's getting colder by the minute."

Meanwhile, Tyson sees Pridius waiting on him.

"You showed up alone. I respect that." Pridius said.

"Of course, and I see you've done the same." Tyson replied.

"It wouldn't be an honorable duel if I didn't." Pridius answered.

The two stretch before charging at each other, engaging in a series of punches, blocks, and counterpunches.

(Oop I forgot)

"Same race." The Doctor said. "And yes but he's a genius just like either of us... Its possible that he's already made friends among your governing body. Or she." The Doctor said.

“Why do I have all of these weirdos messing with my life” she groaned “I really wish Ben was here”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back