• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Eris soon stumbled upon the church in the town as she explored looking for clues, as she came upon it she could see all the windows boarded up and the door locked
(I'm mad I'm just now seeing this and didn't get notified lmao)

"Ooooooooh this looks spooky. Wonder what's in here." Eris said before she went about picking the lock on the door so that she could go inside.

(I'm mad I'm just now seeing this and didn't get notified lmao)

"Ooooooooh this looks spooky. Wonder what's in here." Eris said before she went about picking the lock on the door so that she could go inside.

(Lol, no worries bud)

While she tried to pick the lock she could hear sounds coming from inside

"Helloooooooooooo? Anyone in there!?" She asked as she continued picking the lock. "Probably some more zombies or something."

(well in a manner of speaking she’s not wrong)

There was still sounds of movement until she heard the lock click open and then nothing but silence

(well in a manner of speaking she’s not wrong)

There was still sounds of movement until she heard the lock click open and then nothing but silence
Eris opens the door and walks inside. "Huh. That's weird. I never knew zombies to be cowards, so why is it quiet all of a sudden?"

“We’ve been in here for a few days I think” one child said
"Days!? Oh no! You all need food!" She said. "Think Eris, think......aha!" She conjured a botanical greenhouse and grew a few fruit trees. Doing so drains her a bit more than normal, but she doesn't mind. "There we go."

"Days!? Oh no! You all need food!" She said. "Think Eris, think......aha!" She conjured a botanical greenhouse and grew a few fruit trees. Doing so drains her a bit more than normal, but she doesn't mind. "There we go."

The kids just look at her stunned, unsure of what to do

Ten days have gone by. Tyson has finished his preparation. He holds the scroll Pridius gave to him in his hand. He takes a deep breath. "The time has come."
Oz had stopped by to help Tyson train, helping in case Pridius had plans for any mind games. " I would say your ready" hunter nods. "You got this Tyson "

The children still hesitated for a bit before going closer and taking a handful of fruit
In the Fort Peter and the Time Lords had found research papers. Looking through them Peter was the first one to speak. "Looks like someone was trying to make Captain America way way early." He said. "I wonder if this is what caused the Zombification or if that was caused by something else. What do you have?" Peter asked.

The Doctor and The Adventurer were looking at papers written in high Gallifreyan. Both of them stood frozen. Among the research jotes, the mad writing, and sinister concepts one word stood out to both of them. "Master."

Oz had stopped by to help Tyson train, helping in case Pridius had plans for any mind games. " I would say your ready" hunter nods. "You got this Tyson "
Tyson nods and gives Hunter a kiss. "I shall return." He opens the scroll and it glows, turning into an icy blue light that creates a portal to Pridius' home world's battlefield. Tyson walks through it. Once it closes, a larger portal opens in Edgewood where an army of ice soldiers come walking out.

Tyson nods and gives Hunter a kiss. "I shall return." He opens the scroll and it glows, turning into an icy blue light that creates a portal to Pridius' home world's battlefield. Tyson walks through it. Once it closes, a larger portal opens in Edgewood where an army of ice soldiers come walking out.
A minute after the portal opens Hunter recieved a call. "Thanks Allyson we will deal with the ice troops" she ended the call "Pridius sent an army over." Oz nods. "Well I'm Glad Ollie is with the babysitter. Let's go."

A minute after the portal opens Hunter recieved a call. "Thanks Allyson we will deal with the ice troops" she ended the call "Pridius sent an army over." Oz nods. "Well I'm Glad Ollie is with the babysitter. Let's go."
"I figured he would pull a stunt like this." Jasmine said.

"Of course." Robby added. "Come on! We've got ices to kick!" He runs out and gets into his jet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back