• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Did you and the guys use to spar like this alot?" She asked before jumping back to her feet.
Jasmine takes a step back and looks upward. "Yeah. Quite often. We would spar together. Hang out together. Even when we would pair up and split off, it was still enjoyable. Each of us had a special connection with each of the others."

Jasmine takes a step back and looks upward. "Yeah. Quite often. We would spar together. Hang out together. Even when we would pair up and split off, it was still enjoyable. Each of us had a special connection with each of the others."
Hunter nods. "Yeah I can tell. No matter what happens that connection is still there. Even with all that happened with Aurora, that connection is still there." She smiled. "I can tell."

Hunter nods. "Yeah I can tell. No matter what happens that connection is still there. Even with all that happened with Aurora, that connection is still there." She smiled. "I can tell."
Jasmine nods. "I can tell it's been eating away at her. She can be greedy, selfish, and a bit conceited, but deep down she's just afraid to be left behind. And sometimes it's hard for her to understand that she's not. She feels like she HAS to be better than everyone just be worth having people around her."

Jasmine nods. "I can tell it's been eating away at her. She can be greedy, selfish, and a bit conceited, but deep down she's just afraid to be left behind. And sometimes it's hard for her to understand that she's not. She feels like she HAS to be better than everyone just be worth having people around her."
"Some people are like that sadly" she said

"Some people are like that sadly" she said
"Yes. That's why I wasn't as upset at her as Robby and Tyson were. She doesn't want to admit to it, but the truth is, once Gradius was slain, his hold on her was severed. Now she's in a state of not knowing where she is morally." Jasmine added. "That's what worries me most. She's still vulnerable to being controlled by greed or misguided by her obsessions. However, her bringing me here without any strings attached shows me that there's still good within her."

He opened his mouth
~~~
"Yes. Justice." He sat next to her. "Well he won't get you back."
Emily looked at Earl for a second as he sat there with his mouth open to her allowing her to feed him. She was unsure why such a simple action was causing her to grow so flustered but at the same time enjoy it so much. She cought herself blushing and quickly shoke her head hoping Earl didnt take notice as she just smiled feading him some of the funnel cake.
~~~
Aqua did not say a word just zoned out in silence hugging herself as he took a seat next to her. She knew it was a mater of time that Mr. Blakemore would return and take her away, he always did she could never run far so she had stop trying years ago it just made things worse. After all she owe her life to Mr. Blakemore.

"Yes. That's why I wasn't as upset at her as Robby and Tyson were. She doesn't want to admit to it, but the truth is, once Gradius was slain, his hold on her was severed. Now she's in a state of not knowing where she is morally." Jasmine added. "That's what worries me most. She's still vulnerable to being controlled by greed or misguided by her obsessions. However, her bringing me here without any strings attached shows me that there's still good within her."
"There is always at least some good in everyone" she nods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back