• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I get that. We were taught to use all kind if weapons. Bow and arrows just felt right to me." She set her bow and arrows down. "Hmm I think I want to see your close up skills."
"Are you sure?" Jasmine asked as she drops her shield and sword. "I must warn you, I'm a very experienced fighter."

"Had to give a check up. James and Livia are having twins so had to make sure they were okay. Got to help my pack." Maddy chuckled. "Maybe you should make some time to rest."
"I wish I could rest, but secret wars, hidden societies and agendas out the butt... it's difficult to find time to rest when..." His eyes closed and he stopped talking. He began to snore while standing.

"I wish I could rest, but secret wars, hidden societies and agendas out the butt... it's difficult to find time to rest when..." His eyes closed and he stopped talking. He began to snore while standing.
"And this is why you need to rest." She shook him gently. "Come on. Let's go before you fall asleep standing up again."

"Oof" she said getting the wind knocked out of her. She look a step back before going to kick her in the side
Jasmine barely manages to catch her ankle. However, she doesn't go for a counterattack. "Your kicks are swift and strong." She lets go of her. "However, you're missing something important. Adaptive advantage."

Jasmine barely manages to catch her ankle. However, she doesn't go for a counterattack. "Your kicks are swift and strong." She lets go of her. "However, you're missing something important. Adaptive advantage."
"oh I'm missing that?" She said and went to punch her as soon as her ankle was released

"I've learned not to fully trust my powers, the future is always changing. I never know if what I do might change it or leave it at its course. So it's easy to worry even with my powers" she started driving

“Makes sense, the ability to see in the future can be a curse” she replied

Users who are viewing this thread

Back