• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

“Sure if you say so Allyson” Rebecca smirked

“That is true” James replied “I’m glad she did” he added
Allyson laughed.

Livia nods. "So am I. " Maddy appeared in her wolf form. She carried a bag in her mouth. She set it down before turning to normal. "Hey guys. Long time no see."

Allyson laughed.

Livia nods. "So am I. " Maddy appeared in her wolf form. She carried a bag in her mouth. She set it down before turning to normal. "Hey guys. Long time no see."

“Indeed” Rebecca replied “is Jenny not showing up today?” She added

James shrugged “no idea, she hasn’t really been around much since discovering that psyonic alien race” he replied

“Indeed” Rebecca replied “is Jenny not showing up today?” She added

James shrugged “no idea, she hasn’t really been around much since discovering that psyonic alien race” he replied
"We'll fill her in later." Livia said as she went inside. Allyson looked at Maddy and gave her a hug. "Been a bit. Glad to see you. " Maddy smiled. "Same here Allyson. " she took out a tablet from her bag and started reading something on it.

"Yeah it's a train wreck." Tyson agreed. "It just feels a bit surreal finally having the chance to avenge everything that happened to us."
"Yeah I'm sure that's putting alot of pressure on you when you think about it. " hunter set a large plate full of pancakes on the table, followed by bacon and eggs.

"Yeah I'm sure that's putting alot of pressure on you when you think about it. " hunter set a large plate full of pancakes on the table, followed by bacon and eggs.
"Did I ever get to tell you how all of that went down? The whole fight with Pridius and Aurora's betrayal?" Tyson asked.

"I believe you mentioned it once before " she said. "But go ahead and tell it again."
"Well, it's still an incomplete story, but I bring it up because the missing piece is here." Tyson said as he points out the window at Aurora.

Robby looks out the window and grabs his axe. Aurora places her spell book on the ground and holds her hands up, showing signs of not wanting a fight.

"Well, it's still an incomplete story, but I bring it up because the missing piece is here." Tyson said as he points out the window at Aurora.

Robby looks out the window and grabs his axe. Aurora places her spell book on the ground and holds her hands up, showing signs of not wanting a fight.
Hunter turned and looked at Aurora seeing she didnt want to fight. "Come on in Aurora. "

Hunter turned and looked at Aurora seeing she didnt want to fight. "Come on in Aurora. "
Tyson nods his head and Robby lowers his axe.

Aurora walks inside. "I bet you're wondering why I'm here. It's because I want to see the end of that bastard Pridius just like you do."

Makoto sat on one of the eagle statues of the Chrysler building looking over New York "I swear... it sometimes feels like I keep blacking out."

"We'll fill her in later." Livia said as she went inside. Allyson looked at Maddy and gave her a hug. "Been a bit. Glad to see you. " Maddy smiled. "Same here Allyson. " she took out a tablet from her bag and started reading something on it.

Killian followed behind as they entered

"well you know the saying an enemy of my enemy is my friend." Hunter said
"Yeah. What she said." Aurora said.

"So you finally turning a new leaf?" Tyson asked.

"Nope. I'm still selfishly gunning to continue to be the best sorceress in existence." Aurora said bluntly. "Though I could help bring my dear best friend here too."

Robby glares at her, ready to knock her head off her body.

"W-wait wait, listen. I know you probably won't believe me, but I TRIED to bring her back." She said.

"You shouldn't have killed her in the first place!" Robby scolded.

"I know, and I'm sorry!" She admitted.

Killian followed behind as they entered
Livia took a seat on the couch next to James once they were inside. Allyson stood off to the side to let Maddy get to work.

Maddy set her tablet down after finishing reading it. "I'll start with taking your vitals first " Livia nods. "Sure go ahead. " She nods and gets to work. Maddy asked common questions as to how Livia was doing, listening to her heart with a stethoscope, checking blood pressure and her eyes. Her eyes changing to red and blue when Marina and Sera were watching before going back to green. "I'm sure you two are excited." Maddy said as she finished up, putting the info in her tablet when she picked it up again. She looked at James. "And how have you been doing?

"Yeah. What she said." Aurora said.

"So you finally turning a new leaf?" Tyson asked.

"Nope. I'm still selfishly gunning to continue to be the best sorceress in existence." Aurora said bluntly. "Though I could help bring my dear best friend here too."

Robby glares at her, ready to knock her head off her body.

"W-wait wait, listen. I know you probably won't believe me, but I TRIED to bring her back." She said.

"You shouldn't have killed her in the first place!" Robby scolded.

"I know, and I'm sorry!" She admitted.
"Why are you sorry about it now?" She asked

Livia took a seat on the couch next to James once they were inside. Allyson stood off to the side to let Maddy get to work.

Maddy set her tablet down after finishing reading it. "I'll start with taking your vitals first " Livia nods. "Sure go ahead. " She nods and gets to work. Maddy asked common questions as to how Livia was doing, listening to her heart with a stethoscope, checking blood pressure and her eyes. Her eyes changing to red and blue when Marina and Sera were watching before going back to green. "I'm sure you two are excited." Maddy said as she finished up, putting the info in her tablet when she picked it up again. She looked at James. "And how have you been doing?

“Nervous, you have no idea what those 3 have done to me during this” he sighed

“Nervous, you have no idea what those 3 have done to me during this” he sighed
Maddy chuckled. "I can only imagine, mood swings and uncontrollable powers are pretty common in pregnancy. " Livia sighed. "I said I was sorry James but at least things have been better since our trip. Marina and Sera have calmed down alot. They only take over when I'm sleeping and they dont go far." James would have noticed how the two have been calming down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back