• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Like I said curiosity got the better of me" he smiled.
Loren figured that may be the reason. He took note that he should probably not stand out next time. May as well give the man his name... or maybe a fake name? Nah that'll just cause some unnecessary issues later down the line. "Well if it's gonna be that way, my name is Loren. What name do you go by?" Loren asked.

Loren figured that may be the reason. He took note that he should probably not stand out next time. May as well give the man his name... or maybe a fake name? Nah that'll just cause some unnecessary issues later down the line. "Well if it's gonna be that way, my name is Loren. What name do you go by?" Loren asked.
"I go by Horde here, just as good as any other name." He said. He looked at him. "So Loren, got any plans for the day?"

Musicnotes Musicnotes The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Soon after a few hours both Ben and Fate were guided to the kings dinning hall where a feast was prepared for the king and his royal court. Ben and Fate were sat down at the table before Uther addressed them.

“So in the morning I’ll have Arthur take you to where I believe my daughter is hiding to confront her” he replied “the sooner you defeat Morgana the sooner you may return home” he added

Soon after a few hours both Ben and Fate were guided to the kings dinning hall where a feast was prepared for the king and his royal court. Ben and Fate were sat down at the table before Uther addressed them.

“So in the morning I’ll have Arthur take you to where I believe my daughter is hiding to confront her” he replied “the sooner you defeat Morgana the sooner you may return home” he added
"Works for me your majesty." Ben said. "Till then if I can be of help anywhere let me know."

"Sounds good" Fate nods.

"He seemed really eager to shoot you." She replied
“His universes Smiler had a few nasty experiments, namely brainwashing; he gets paranoid when dealing with his victims.” Eddie said

-Hugin and Munin flew through the sky-

Munin: "I would've hoped Z.O.E would've joined us a few days ago.."

Hugin: "She might be around but we'll lever know sis"

“So your wings can actually provide enough lift for you two, or do you have a sort of propulsion?” Cinder asked as she flew above them

Hugin: "we have thrusters on our backs. they provide propulsion for us and allow us fly in both our human and jet forms"

“Well then what would be the purpose of your wings? You know there is something rather relaxing about flying through the air with the strength of your wings, feeling the air roll across your scales… or through your feathers as it were as you glide above the clouds, something humans will never understand” she replied with a light chuckle

While the court was eating Ben and Fate noticed that Arthur was a bit downtrodden and cinder was no where to be found. The night remained this way for an hour until there was a loud bell being rung.

Uther quickly stood up in his chair “knights man the battlements! Get everyone to shelters! We are under attack!” He shouted as he reached for his sword.

Arthur had already shot up from his chair and with sword in hand ran towards the castle gates, motioning for Ben and Fate to follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back