• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"About a few hours" he said.
"Okay, Okay" Loren paused for a bit. "I know this is an odd question but considering the circumstances, I think this might be an socially acceptable situation to ask: Why did you follow me home?"

(Do you want it to? I mainly keep fates Omnitrix at the orginal 10 aliens)

"Yeah we are." Fate nods. "We both go off to do our own thing but we try to have a few dates once in awhile. We both arnt from the universe you took us from. We just ended up there and decided to stay "

(That’s up to you, I just remember that it always scanned when presented with a new sample)

“So have you ever met his father?” Cinder asked

"Okay, Okay" Loren paused for a bit. "I know this is an odd question but considering the circumstances, I think this might be an socially acceptable situation to ask: Why did you follow me home?"
"Because there was a trail of blood that lead me to you in the first place? What can I say the people in this world interests me" he shrugged.

(That’s up to you, I just remember that it always scanned when presented with a new sample)

“So have you ever met his father?” Cinder asked
The Omnitrix glowed as it scanned Cinder. "New dna sample obtained " it said. Fate nods. "Yeah we met each other's families "

"Because there was a trail of blood that lead me to you in the first place? What can I say the people in this world interests me" he shrugged.
"I guess that makes sense... So what are you doing here?" Loren asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back