• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

'Oh right because I'm here on purpouse I wasn't thrown in by some psycho villain or anything." Peter said.
"it was joke." Peter said. He shot two wblines on where the door use to be. He stepped farther and farther back making a stretchy slingshot out of the webs. He jumped and pulled out at a high speed propelling him at Octavius. As he went at him a large thing of sd and hit him in the side sending him off course. "SHIIIT!"
The bartender sighed "Take this outside dammit... now we gotta fix the door."
"Never a dull moment here." Maddy said

The bartender sighed "Take this outside dammit... now we gotta fix the door."
(It is outside) Peter looked up and he saw them. Doc Ock, Electro, Shocker, Sandman, Green Goblin, and Scorpion. "Oh great all of the people who hate and want me dead. What you guys get together to make a boyband or something?" He quipped. "Yeah... and we'll rock ya." Elector said sending a powerful current through Spider-Man. "AhAhaHahAhaH!"

(It is outside) Peter looked up and he saw them. Doc Ock, Electro, Shocker, Sandman, Green Goblin, and Scorpion. "Oh great all of the people who hate and want me dead. What you guys get together to make a boyband or something?" He quipped. "Yeah... and we'll rock ya." Elector said sending a powerful current through Spider-Man. "AhAhaHahAhaH!"
Joey stood up, he was rather pissed "Oi oi oi oi oi oi OI! I came here to have a good time and instead I get a bunch of shit!" He then walked outside "Who's ass do I have to kick?"

Joey stood up, he was rather pissed "Oi oi oi oi oi oi OI! I came here to have a good time and instead I get a bunch of shit!" He then walked outside "Who's ass do I have to kick?"
Maddy sighed. "Looks like we're joining the fight."

He saw Peter getting thrown around like a ragdoll. But the moment he saw Spider-Man the Symbiote screeched in his head and he was filled with a desire to kill Spidey right then and there.

"Alright... WHO WANTS TO BURN?" He shouted as his hands glowed like a star.
Maddy's hands glowed with spirit energy and she went towards the Shocker.
"Oh great just what I need the black suit bonded to an unstable psycho who'd also like to kill me." Peter said. "Could this day get any WOOOORSE!" He was grabbed by Scorpion's tail and thrown into a wall. The Shocker used his harness and hit Maddy with a shockwave.

"Oh great just what I need the black suit bonded to an unstable psycho who'd also like to kill me." Peter said. "Could this day get any WOOOORSE!" He was grabbed by Scorpion's tail and thrown into a wall. The Shocker used his harness and hit Maddy with a shockwave.
Maddy growled after getting hit. Her body automstically healing her from it. She kicks Shocker, her kick powered by spirit energy.

Maddy growled after getting hit. Her body automstically healing her from it. She kicks Shocker, her kick powered by spirit energy.
Joey quickly came up from behind The Shocker and grabbed him before tossing him into the concrete and stepping onto his chest, breaking his ribs.

Joey quickly came up from behind The Shocker and grabbed him before tossing him into the concrete and stepping onto his chest, breaking his ribs.
Peter realized he was going to kill shocker. He disn'r know if it was the suit or Joey ro both. He shot a web bullet at Joey hitting his chest. "No killing!" He yelled.

Peter realized he was going to kill shocker. He disn'r know if it was the suit or Joey ro both. He shot a web bullet at Joey hitting his chest. "No killing!" He yelled.
"joey im agreeing no killing. its not necessary" She said

Joey grabbed the web and melted it in his hands. He then threw Shocker at the other villains.
Doc Ock caught Shocker and threw him to the side. "Useless " He said. Sandman became sand and threw himself onto the three. "I'll drown you." He said.

Doc Ock caught Shocker and threw him to the side. "Useless " He said. Sandman became sand and threw himself onto the three. "I'll drown you." He said.
"I'll incinerate you." Joey's body was so hot, that when Sandman made contact with it, he turned into glass.

"I'll incinerate you." Joey's body was so hot, that when Sandman made contact with it, he turned into glass.
A small part of him turned to glass the rest if him reformed farnaway from Joey. "CALM DOWN!" Peter said. "I can't take on these guys and protect them from you at tbe same time.". For the symbiote this was the final straw and the bloodlust grew so powerful. He needed bloodshed. He craved a kill.

A small part of him turned to glass the rest if him reformed farnaway from Joey. "CALM DOWN!" Peter said. "I can't take on these guys and protect them from you at tbe same time.". For the symbiote this was the final straw and the bloodlust grew so powerful. He needed bloodshed. He craved a kill.
Joey's stomach was rumbling like crazy "So... HUNGRY!" Deep down, the symbiote detected a hunger for human flesh within Joey. He immediately stood up and ran to Goblin.

Joey's stomach was rumbling like crazy "So... HUNGRY!" Deep down, the symbiote detected a hunger for human flesh within Joey. He immediately stood up and ran to Goblin.
The goblin punched him in the stomach sending him flying a few feet. "HOOOHOOO YOU'RE FIESTY!" He yelled.

Maddy ran in front of Joey. "ENOUGH! I dont think you should fight anymore"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back