• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I know you are faking it. You don't know the power of the dark side..." Commander Red spoke. He then released Dru from the grip and added, "Don't choke on your own aspirations Dru." And with that Dru was teleported back to earth.
Dru frowned "I'm gonna have to break in then." Dru sighed and sat down closing his eyes and began to glow.

Meanwhile Chuck seemed to appear and patted Commander Red on the shoulder "good job, you showed him who's in charge!"

(Its the only time I'll do it. It was just to make him seem dangerous... Even if it was quite cliche.)
(Lol you gotta understand one thing about my characters. They aren't here to get stronger, they are here to help others get stronger)

Houdini raised an eyebrow "unless?" He doubted that it was unescapable especially due to his trump card but he didn't need bill knowing that. For now bill thought he was just another foolish human.
"I can handle that with ease." Houdini said trying not to sound too eager or capable
"Hoooh, so you are a cocky man! Well, mister escapist, in order to get into my dimension, we wont need any machine, do you can get an interdimensional vortex, capable of travelling throught universes?" He asked.

"It's not over yet. I can feel it." Commander Red then ran over to his desk, switched the microphone to shipwide communication and shouted, "Security engage all safety protocols and deploy all umbrella troopers!! This is not a drill!! I repeat this is not a drill!!" The windows that displayed a view into outer space were covered by large steel shutters and then covered by a force field.

...in the hangar...

"I want every single fighter craft on this ship patrolling outside!!! Now!!" With that command over 68 space fighters that resembled F18's tool off into space.

...back I the main room...

"Get ready. We are expecting company." Commander Red said to chuck.

"Hoooh, so you are a cocky man! Well, mister escapist, in order to get into my dimension, we wont need any machine, do you can get an interdimensional vortex, capable of travelling throught universes?" He asked.
"I know a spell to do it right now, we just need a place to do it." Houdini said showing bill the paper but being careful not to show him what it said.

"It's not over yet. I can feel it." Commander Red then ran over to his desk, switched the microphone to shipwide communication and shouted, "Security engage all safety protocols and deploy all umbrella troopers!! This is not a drill!! I repeat this is not a drill!!" The windows that displayed a view into outer space were covered by large steel shutters and then covered by a force field.

...in the hangar...

"I want every single fighter craft on this ship patrolling outside!!! Now!!" With that command over 68 space fighters that resembled F18's tool off into space.

"Ooh who from?" Chuck said smiling because his power was working wonderfully.

...in the hangar...

Prophet awoke, he was in a dark room, a strange metal covering his arms and legs, he was trapped, he tried to escape, but couldn't do anything to the resistant and thick metal, he activated his intercomunicator, the in-build camera in his helmet had recorded everything had happened. Raptor team was on the way.

"Alright boys, you know the mission, Prophet is of vital importance, you not, if you are captured, your suit will incinerate itself, to avoid our enemies to get this tecnology." A voice in the intercomunicartor told to the 4 soldiers in nano-suits in the vehicle. Nomad, Psycho, Aztec and Jester, they were clad in nano-suits, but were normal mans, they weren't fused with it.

"Now, the enemy installation is heavily fortified, an unknown force is attacking them, so we are using the confusion to get in, rescue Prophet, and get out." The voice said again.

Then, everyone nodded, and stood up, they were in a plane, and a red-light was in the door. "5, 4, 3, 2, 1" And the light turned green and the door opened, then, the four soldiers jumped out of the plane, opened the parachutes and landed in the roof of the building, neutralizing 2 soldiers while doing it, then, the plane they came from was destroyed by a enemy air-ship.

"MOVE MOVE MOVE!" Nomad shouted, as the four soldiers got into the building.

...in orbit...

"Target those imposters!!" Over the intercom of both raptor team and the building a voice says, "Copy that. Archer missiles inbound. Doors in the bottom of the orbiting ship open to reveal six pods. With a small explosion each pod is launched towards the building and towards raptor team.

"I know a spell to do it right now, we just need a place to do it." Houdini said showing bill the paper but being careful not to show him what it said.
"HAH! If you think a petty spell can get you into my dimension and out, then you are very, very wrong, that place isn't even a dimesion, it is a twisting space between dimensions, and that spell, wont get you into it." He said, while taking the paper out of his hand.

"Take this, and this, contract some men and make them build the machine, once it is ready, cast this spell, and we will proceed." He said, while handing him a blue paper, a blueprint, and a old looking papyrus.

Do it, and you will get not only a REALLY good challenge, but maybe your own galaxy!" He said, and everything went normal. He was gone.

"HAH! If you think a petty spell can get you into my dimension and out, then you are very, very wrong, that place isn't even a dimesion, it is a twisting space between dimensions, and that spell, wont get you into it." He said, while taking the paper out of his hand.

"Take this, and this, contract some men and make them build the machine, once it is ready, cast this spell, and we will proceed." He said, while handing him a blue paper, a blueprint, and a old looking papyrus.

Do it, and you will get not only a REALLY good challenge, but maybe your own galaxy!" He said, and everything went normal. He was gone.
Houdini didn't let Bill take the slip of paper and didn't take the blueprints "I have it on good authority that this spell will allow me to get into your whatever place, although it's a one trick pony." Houdini smiled kindly.

...in orbit...

"Target those imposters!!" Over the intercom of both raptor team and the building a voice says, "Copy that. Archer missiles inbound. Doors in the bottom of the orbiting ship open to reveal six pods. With a small explosion each pod is launched towards the building and towards raptor team.

"Boys, missiles are going to your direction, activate armor mode and get inside the building NOW!" The voice in the communicator told again, as they started running, the first to enter was Psycho, then Nomad, Aztec, but at the last moment, the missiles crashed, and Jester recieved the explosion. He was alive, his legs were missing and only had one arm, but soldiers in exosuit surrounded him, he then saw into the eyes of Nomad, before activating self destruction, he blow up, taking the souldiers with him, his dog-tag landed in front of Psycho, he picked it up.

"Let's go." He said, as they went into the building.

Houdini didn't let Bill take the slip of paper and didn't take the blueprints "I have it on good authority that this spell will allow me to get into your whatever place, although it's a one trick pony." Houdini smiled kindly.
"Well, well, we will try it, but I must warn you, the last mortal that gave a brief look to my kingdom, became insane and his life was destroyed, so let's get into this, I know of a place with a high concentration of magic, but, in exchange, I want something."

"Well, well, we will try it, but I must warn you, the last mortal that gave a brief look to my kingdom, became insane and his life was destroyed, so let's get into this, I know of a place with a high concentration of magic, but, in exchange, I want something."
"What is it you want, if it's within my power I'll grant it." Houdini began to fidget and began to play with a single playing card.

"I just want, a puppet." He said, as some puppets stored within a box floated next to them.

"A single, puppet, for a express passage to the Nightmare Realm." He said, while picking one, and handing it to Houdini.

"I just want, a puppet." He said, as some puppets stored within a box floated next to them.

"A single, puppet, for a express passage to the Nightmare Realm." He said, while picking one, and handing it to Houdini.
Houdini looked at the puppet and said "so I need only take this with me and you'll take me to a location that's perfect for my spell?" Dru sounded skeptical.

(Thank you! I’ll need to read the whole thread and catch up properly first anyways when I get the time)
(That might take a bit lol you can find a partner for your character to interact with. I have a few open characters)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back