• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

In the city Library Eric was walking around, looking for some books on coding. He had brown hair with a yellow stripe, he wore a blue long sleeve shirt and jeans.
Marli-Anne slides into the same aisle as Eric, looking for some informational books on how to fix her computer. Nash, her best friend, was sitting at one of the desk-tops trying to find pictures for his collage.

Marli-Anne slides into the same aisle as Eric, looking for some informational books on how to fix her computer. Nash, her best friend, was sitting at one of the desk-tops trying to find pictures for his collage.
Eric noticed her but didnt say anything. He pulled out a book from the shelf and opened it

"Dont underestimate me Merlin. I do know some things about magic" she said before punching him.

“Too bad you won’t serve the king, I could teach you so much” he chuckled after getting punched before he used magic to fling her at the wall

“Too bad you won’t serve the king, I could teach you so much” he chuckled after getting punched before he used magic to fling her at the wall
"I can find better teachers if I wanted." She said before getting flinged into the wall. She looked at the magic circle. "Morgan! Merlin must have a weak point! What is it!" She shouted.

"Hmm wierd noise. Could be the fan" he said
Marli facepalms. "Oh my God, you're right! Why didn't I think of that in the first place?" Nash walks up to them.
"Hey, did you figure it out, Marli?" He asked.
"He said it could be the fan," she says, pointing to Eric. "I mean that's about where the sound was coming from, but I didn't think to check."

Marli facepalms. "Oh my God, you're right! Why didn't I think of that in the first place?" Nash walks up to them.
"Hey, did you figure it out, Marli?" He asked.
"He said it could be the fan," she says, pointing to Eric. "I mean that's about where the sound was coming from, but I didn't think to check."
"Just a guess but I can show you the book I use to help with some of my repairs." He said. "I'm Eric Waves by the way"

"Just a guess but I can show you the book I use to help with some of my repairs." He said. "I'm Eric Waves by the way"
"That would be great, Eric," Marli smiles, "I'm Marli-Anne, but you can call me Marli."
"Nash," her friend introduced, waving once with a nod.

Meanwhile, Patrick and Samii were exploring the island. Patrick found a good place to train. While posessing basic knowledge of his alien forms, he knew he was only scratching the surface. He needed to dig deeper

Eric nods. "Good to meet you both." He scans the bookshelf and pulls out a book. "Here this should help too"
"Thank you so much," Marli says. Nash glances at her, brows raised, as she smiles widely.
(Can we add a little bit of Five Nights at Freddy's stuff in here)

(Hmm I'll have to think about it.) Eric nods. "No problem. " he grabbed the book he was looking for.
Nash nudges Marli.
"Oh!" She exclaims quietly, in respect for the others in the library. "We're going to an arts and crafts festival in a bit. Nash is selling his collages there. Would you like to go?"

Meanwhile, Patrick and Samii were exploring the island. Patrick found a good place to train. While posessing basic knowledge of his alien forms, he knew he was only scratching the surface. He needed to dig deeper

Soreiel accompanied them as she was protective of her sister “so whats got your goat Patrick?” Soreiel asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back