• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Would you be ok if the time dilation can be changeable by the queen of avalon. The idea is for a thousand years to pass on the outside, while only 41. 667 days pass on avalon.)

(Yes that guy)

(If you want, but if he does this I'm holding him to it he doesn't get to go back on it to restart the relationship he wanted with Ben)

(Alright got it fixed)

Galactatech Galactatech

Suddenly the door to the building slammed open and Soreiel’s twin walked in, clearly angry “dang it Sami! What did I tell you about looking like me!” She stated angrily

The Soreiel that sat in front of Patrick cowered a bit in fear as she changed, her horn and tail disappeared and in their place a small halo and a pair of feathered wings appeared “I…I’m sorry Sorii…” she replied meekly

"Just wait till you try muggle desserts." He said
"...I am quite excited,...I always did enjoy the cookies and brownies Josh would bring from his grandmother.....they were always quite delightful..." Emily replied
"Yeah she is." He said
"Oh that's good...I'm worried and just want her to feel as safe and comfortable here as possible....." Amber looks over as she makes her tea. "Are you doing alright ?" She asked
Breeze looked st him. "I'm simply a paying patron today." He said.

"Sir," an employee said. "Police are on the phone for you "
"I see....well Enjoy but don...." the man stoped as an employee walked over to them. "Excuses me ...." He nodded to breeze. The man gave Aqua's shoulder a squeeze, giving her a look that caused the woman to stuff up but gave a small nod before the man walked away following the other employee.

Aqua watched as the director walked away. "I should get going....if it was nice seeing you again Breeze...even if the visit turned abit chaotic....." she said leaving

Karma meowed and followed the fish back and forth. Violet looked down. "Dont Karma I would rather not get kicked out because a fish is trying to bait you."
Another fish sawm up to the glass and started to also follow around Karma's every movment. Soon a whole little school of fish was following the cat.

Another fish sawm up to the glass and started to also follow around Karma's every movment. Soon a whole little school of fish was following the cat.
Violet laughed. "Fish following a cat." Karma meowed looking at her. "Fine I'll pick you up." She picked up the cat and let her watch the fish.

(Alright got it fixed)

Galactatech Galactatech

Suddenly the door to the building slammed open and Soreiel’s twin walked in, clearly angry “dang it Sami! What did I tell you about looking like me!” She stated angrily

The Soreiel that sat in front of Patrick cowered a bit in fear as she changed, her horn and tail disappeared and in their place a small halo and a pair of feathered wings appeared “I…I’m sorry Sorii…” she replied meekly
"Wait, there are two Soreiel's?!" Patrick said in confusion.

"...I am quite excited,...I always did enjoy the cookies and brownies Josh would bring from his grandmother.....they were always quite delightful..." Emily replied

"Oh that's good...I'm worried and just want her to feel as safe and comfortable here as possible....." Amber looks over as she makes her tea. "Are you doing alright ?" She asked

"I see....well Enjoy but don...." the man stoped as an employee walked over to them. "Excuses me ...." He nodded to breeze. The man gave Aqua's shoulder a squeeze, giving her a look that caused the woman to stuff up but gave a small nod before the man walked away following the other employee.

Aqua watched as the director walked away. "I should get going....if it was nice seeing you again Breeze...even if the visit turned abit chaotic....." she said leaving
"Wait till you try muggle candy." Earl said.
~
"I'm fine." He said drinking the whole bottle before going to the sink to refill it.
~
Breeze just watched. Something was up and he was going to find out.

Leonidas was on the other side of the ohone when the Director picked up. "Hello. I need to get a statement from you, and inform you that we'll likely be visiting everyone employed as a mermaid actor at your establishment. They've become persons of interest in the case of that boy's dead parents."

(If you want him to be. I'm sure afte a certain distance is between them Lodestar would let him go)

(Ah ok)

Gregory fell to the ground and tried to get up to chase after Ben

Musicnotes Musicnotes

Merlin took the hit and fell to the ground “very good, but can you keep it up?” He asked and caste another spell as a grouping of vines shot from the floor and tied up Fate

(Ah ok)

Musicnotes Musicnotes

Merlin took the hit and fell to the ground “very good, but can you keep it up?” He asked and caste another spell as a grouping of vines shot from the floor and tied up Fate
Lodestar kept an eye behind him but kept moving

Violet laughed. "Fish following a cat." Karma meowed looking at her. "Fine I'll pick you up." She picked up the cat and let her watch the fish.
It was a bit strange but the fish were very interested in the cat, as they had never seen one before. The fishies stayed close to the glass watching the cat as violet picked him up.

(Ah ok)

Musicnotes Musicnotes

"I'm sure I can." She said before the vines tied her up. She tried reaching for her Omnitrix so she could turn into heat blast. Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Last edited:
It was a bit strange but the fish were very interested in the cat, as they had never seen one before. The fishies stayed close to the glass watching the cat as violet picked him up.
Violet laughed. "Looks like you got some friends. Let's go check out the mermaids" she said and started walking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back