• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Yeah just let me go put this on. Allyson I swear if this looks stupid." Roxie said walking out of the office. Allyson smiled. "It wont. Just trust me. " he phone rang. "Please dont be the press again.

Allyson picked it up. "Hello"

“Ma’am we have an armed conflict developing in Paris, France” the operator stated “also there is a PMC that is trying to subdue the villian that started the conflict, they are called FNIX” the operator added

Last edited:
“Ma’am we have an armed conflict developing in Paris, France” the operator stated “also there is a PMC that is trying to subdue the villian that started the conflict, they are called FNIX” the operator added
"FNIX...the ones who ordered the hit on me and Alex..ok. I'll send some people there and I'll head there." Allyson said and hung up.

"FNIX...the ones who ordered the hit on me and Alex..ok. I'll send some people there and I'll head there." Allyson said and hung up.

Over in France the entire cityscape around the Eiffel Tower was battered like a war zone, many buildings were destroyed and craters were all around the place, the FNIX army was the cause of most of it but it’s not like anyone was left alive to say that, except for Cherri whom they had managed to stop and tie her up before gagging her as they used her as bait to get Allyson to come to them

Over in France the entire cityscape around the Eiffel Tower was battered like a war zone, many buildings were destroyed and craters were all around the place, the FNIX army was the cause of most of it but it’s not like anyone was left alive to say that, except for Cherri whom they had managed to stop and tie her up before gagging her as they used her as bait to get Allyson to come to them
Allyson had flew to France. She had on her silver lantern outfit. She frowned seeing the damage as she landed. A plane landed next to her with a few of her hero league colleagues, all armed.

Roxie came out of one of the changing areas in her new outfit. It was a black outfit with red stripes along the side. She set the mask on the side of her head as she adjusted a watch on her wrist. "Ready to go Dark?"

Meanwhile at the hotel. Thomas was still in his orange jump suit making sure the place was set up for his meeting. Wolfe walked in and handed him a coffee. "Nice to see you skeleton king. I'm surprised you invited me." Thomas took the coffee. "You have something I need. Now where are your creations." Wolfe smirked. "They are coming." The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Roxie came out of one of the changing areas in her new outfit. It was a black outfit with red stripes along the side. She set the mask on the side of her head as she adjusted a watch on her wrist. "Ready to go Dark?"

Meanwhile at the hotel. Thomas was still in his orange jump suit making sure the place was set up for his meeting. Wolfe walked in and handed him a coffee. "Nice to see you skeleton king. I'm surprised you invited me." Thomas took the coffee. "You have something I need. Now where are your creations." Wolfe smirked. "They are coming." The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Dark was putting on a pari of biker gloves and had a leather jacket. "Finally we can wear the clothes I want. The whole hoodie and heans thing was lame."

Makoto was picking up coffee in New York when he saw the news showing the carnage in Paris. "Oh come one it's always fucking something." he said in Japanese.

Allyson had flew to France. She had on her silver lantern outfit. She frowned seeing the damage as she landed. A plane landed next to her with a few of her hero league colleagues, all armed.
Makoto was picking up coffee in New York when he saw the news showing the carnage in Paris. "Oh come one it's always fucking something." he said in Japanese.

All that was shown was someone climbing the tower and planting explosives while the French army attempted to remove them from the tower

Users who are viewing this thread

Back