• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Hmm guess that does make things weird. Well want to go cloud surfing then, maybe we could find some villain or bad guy to beat up since we have no idea where Nyx and Spider venom are." She said with a chuckle. She still was pretty angry but she tried not to show it.
"Sounds good to me." He said.

"Sounds good to me." He said.
Misty headed outside. She made two clouds. "Its pretty easy to stir. You can sit or stand and just lean." She went over to one of the clouds and drew some ruins on it. They glowed a light blue and the cloud did too for a second. "This ones yours "

Misty headed outside. She made two clouds. "Its pretty easy to stir. You can sit or stand and just lean." She went over to one of the clouds and drew some ruins on it. They glowed a light blue and the cloud did too for a second. "This ones yours "
He got on the cloud. "Like a skateboard." He said.

"Yep pretty much. Dont worry about falling. Theres a protection spell on it. Last time I did this with Jace he got hit by lightning. " she got on her cloud and took off.
"I ain't worried. Even if I did fall my mind would just end up in another clone." He said.

"Still I'm tired of people dying." She said flying in the sky. The sky was pretty clear only a few clouds in the area. She glanced down at the city.
Scout had his hands in his pockets riding the cloud like a skateboard without really thinking about it

"Okay we know that you were taken by the FNIX organization when you were a kid. They turned you into an assassin with some sort of AI program in your head. You were sent to kill me and my sister. " Alex said being completely honest with what he knows.

“That’s… uh…” she replied unsure how to respond

She sent him back to the ground with a shockwave of sound
*He hit the ground hard and...became a 2d object in the road*

Vimsey: "ooh~ I'm returned to my cartoonish form!" *He blows air into his thumb inflating back to his 3d form* "perhaps i could work with this!~" *His arm extends out as his hand shifted into a hammer. he swung up at her and smacked her away before sprouting wings to chase after her*

"...so...Earl,...what do we do now?....we are kinda stuck here,....well you been here a few days what have you been doing?.." Emily asked.

"Well what are we going to do with this Cyberman? Can't just leave him here..." Eliana spoke up crossing her arms.

"Eliana is right...can't just leave the Cyberman around, it would cause chaos in the time line.."Amber added
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
(Still trying to figure out how to respond)

*He hit the ground hard and...became a 2d object in the road*

Vimsey: "ooh~ I'm returned to my cartoonish form!" *He blows air into his thumb inflating back to his 3d form* "perhaps i could work with this!~" *His arm extends out as his hand shifted into a hammer. he swung up at her and smacked her away before sprouting wings to chase after her*

She sighed “sometimes I wish I still had the power to warp reality, cuz this is rediculous” she screeched at him and the frequency was so high that is disintegrated his wings and sent him back to the ground

She sighed “sometimes I wish I still had the power to warp reality, cuz this is rediculous” she screeched at him and the frequency was so high that is disintegrated his wings and sent him back to the ground

*he held his ears and fell towards the ground before his head went into the ground and he remained upside down*

Vimsey: "Well this is very odd it's like my whole veiw on life became inverted~" *His body unscrews it self and stands up before a new head pops into place*

*he held his ears and fell towards the ground before his head went into the ground and he remained upside down*

Vimsey: "Well this is very odd it's like my whole veiw on life became inverted~" *His body unscrews it self and stands up before a new head pops into place*

A group of skeletons surrounded him with weapons drawn and pointed at him “you’ll stop your rampage if you know what’s good for you” she stated from above him

A group of skeletons surrounded him with weapons drawn and pointed at him “you’ll stop your rampage if you know what’s good for you” she stated from above him
*Vimsey tilts his head and giggles softly*

VImey: "Awe come on I was only gonna cook an egg on their corpses nothing to be hostile about~ Besides what does it matter?~" *He hops away from her and her skeletons before flying through a window*

*Vimsey tilts his head and giggles softly*

VImey: "Awe come on I was only gonna cook an egg on their corpses nothing to be hostile about~ Besides what does it matter?~" *He hops away from her and her skeletons before flying through a window*

Wisp landed and collected her things from Luther as they continued home

Wisp landed and collected her things from Luther as they continued home
*The side of the building had a massive hole in the side from an explosion. Vimsey soon hopped uot with 2 babies in his hand before stuffing them in his bag.*

Vimsey; "Just need 2 more!~" *He hopped through another builing and screaming was heard*

Alex looked at her. "I dont believe you are a bad person. Those people made you a weapon. I know how that is. " he gave her a hug. "I promise I'll do all I can to help you."

Her face slightly turned red “Uh.. thanks Alex” she replied

Users who are viewing this thread

Back