• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

“Because of your family?” She asked
"That's a big reason." He said. "I love cooking but this restaurant and a lot of what I do is to keep them safe and happy." He said as he started washing dishes. "I also want to keep other people safe so I make sure to run this place clean and anove board. Sort of a way to make up for who dark and I used to be."

"That's a big reason." He said. "I love cooking but this restaurant and a lot of what I do is to keep them safe and happy." He said as he started washing dishes. "I also want to keep other people safe so I make sure to run this place clean and anove board. Sort of a way to make up for who dark and I used to be."

She raised an eyebrow

She raised an eyebrow
A long time ago. I was a killer." He said. "I was a pychotic killer. Me and my other half took pleasure in causing pain and hurting others... Eventually though... I changed. I turned myself in. Got the death sentence. Died. Came back to life, and started to immerse myself into hero work. During that time Roxie and I were actually enemies until she lost almost everything. I guess I saw myself in her and tried to help her get back on her feet. I managed to help her leave behind her own bad." He looked at Cthulu. "There's bad people in this world and I was one of them. Maybe that's why I have so much faith that people can be better. After all I was one of the cruelest heartless people you could ever meet. Now, I have a family to call my own, a career that I love, and a character I can be proud of."

A long time ago. I was a killer." He said. "I was a pychotic killer. Me and my other half took pleasure in causing pain and hurting others... Eventually though... I changed. I turned myself in. Got the death sentence. Died. Came back to life, and started to immerse myself into hero work. During that time Roxie and I were actually enemies until she lost almost everything. I guess I saw myself in her and tried to help her get back on her feet. I managed to help her leave behind her own bad." He looked at Cthulu. "There's bad people in this world and I was one of them. Maybe that's why I have so much faith that people can be better. After all I was one of the cruelest heartless people you could ever meet. Now, I have a family to call my own, a career that I love, and a character I can be proud of."

“I see, well it is nice you have a family” she replied

He took her to the park and to the tallest tree.."Come on start climbing." He said as he began to climb.
The park she had been here once but only during the day, never at night. The park sure was creepy in the dark. But she followed Kaleb being pulled along but him until reaching what she could imagine the tallest tree in the park. "Okay...but what are we doing out here climbing trees at dark?" She asked with a chuckle as she started to climb up the tree pulling herself up the branches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back