• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Jackson was unaware
Soon, Quinn was taken out of the van and was forced to walk into an open space. She sat on a chair and was tied to it before being unblindfolded. Quinn blinked a bit and looked around. People in black and wearing masks surrounded her.

“But what is truly good is impossible to tell now isn’t it?” She smiled a bit
"By that logic what is truly evil is also as ambiguous a concept." He said. "Ending the life of a living being is defined as generally evil. So is the Wolf evil when it hunts and kills the deer for food?"

Soon, Quinn was taken out of the van and was forced to walk into an open space. She sat on a chair and was tied to it before being unblindfolded. Quinn blinked a bit and looked around. People in black and wearing masks surrounded her.
Jackson decided to go out for a run.

Jackson decided to go out for a run.
"Where am I? Who are you?" She asked. They didn't respond. A large black figure stood in the shadows. "Good job, minions. We'll have ourselves a superhero in no time." he said. Quinn frowned. "Who are you? What do you want with me?" She asked. The figure smiled. "Your boyfriend captured two of my minions. Now, he has to pay."

"Where am I? Who are you?" She asked. They didn't respond. A large black figure stood in the shadows. "Good job, minions. We'll have ourselves a superhero in no time." he said. Quinn frowned. "Who are you? What do you want with me?" She asked. The figure smiled. "Your boyfriend captured two of my minions. Now, he has to pay."
(OOOOOH These people are gonna be in hot water. I'm excited they haven't seen angry jacky boy)

(OOOOOH These people are gonna be in hot water. I'm excited they haven't seen angry jacky boy)
(Nice nice, this'll be interesting) Quinn glared at the figure. "You don't know what he can do. You're making a huge mistake." She said. The figure stepped out of the shadows, revealing a man with a large scar from his eyebrow to his chin. "We'll see about that. Where's her phone?" One of the minions handed it to him and he called Jackson.

He stayed back and watched.
(Okay let's see if I can do justice to evil great auntie)
"You stay away you devil child!" The women yelled. Eliana stoped a few steps from the older women as she yelled "but auntie I didnt...."
"hush!...you insolent child, how dare you do this to me! After I brought you into my home and practically raised you after your parents died...THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME!" The women yelled.
Tears rolled down her cheeks as the woman yelled at her. Her great aunt was a very strict women, with many rules and expectations. Sure the women tolerate her, but Eliana still cared for the women, after all she was the only family she had. "But auntie,...I can explain...I didn't I really..." she tried to get a word in as she walk over to the older women trying to reason with her.
"Not you?...not you?! There is video of you acting so un godly unnatural! And for what to save another Freak? And you dare bring that monster of an abonanation to my home?!" She yelled
"Auntie please calm down your not..." Eliana said trying to calm the women down and talk some sense into her as she reached out to take her hand. "Don't you dare touch me!" The older women yelled recoiling back only to slap Eliana square in the face. She shaped her with the back of her rally ringed hand cutting up the girls cheek. "Your nothing but a lowlife miscreant like your father!" She yelled as Eliana was in complete shock as she grabed on to her cheek as she took a step back.

(Nice nice, this'll be interesting) Quinn glared at the figure. "You don't know what he can do. You're making a huge mistake." She said. The figure stepped out of the shadows, revealing a man with a large scar from his eyebrow to his chin. "We'll see about that. Where's her phone?" One of the minions handed it to him and he called Jackson.
"Hey Quinn. What's up?"

(Okay let's see if I can do justice to evil great auntie)
"You stay away you devil child!" The women yelled. Eliana stoped a few steps from the older women as she yelled "but auntie I didnt...."
"hush!...you insolent child, how dare you do this to me! After I brought you into my home and practically raised you after your parents died...THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME!" The women yelled.
Tears rolled down her cheeks as the woman yelled at her. Her great aunt was a very strict women, with many rules and expectations. Sure the women tolerate her, but Eliana still cared for the women, after all she was the only family she had. "But auntie,...I can explain...I didn't I really..." she tried to get a word in as she walk over to the older women trying to reason with her.
"Not you?...not you?! There is video of you acting so un godly unnatural! And for what to save another Freak? And you dare bring that monster of an abonanation to my home?!" She yelled
"Auntie please calm down your not..." Eliana said trying to calm the women down and talk some sense into her as she reached out to take her hand. "Don't you dare touch me!" The older women yelled recoiling back only to slap Eliana square in the face. She shaped her with the back of her rally ringed hand cutting up the girls cheek. "Your nothing but a lowlife miscreant like your father!" She yelled as Eliana was in complete shock as she grabed on to her cheek as she took a step back.
Kaleb frowned when he saw the cut on Eliana's cheek. "Excuse you?" He said walking up to the woman. "You have six seconds to apologize to her." He said.

"By that logic what is truly evil is also as ambiguous a concept." He said. "Ending the life of a living being is defined as generally evil. So is the Wolf evil when it hunts and kills the deer for food?"

“Well look at that, humans do have some intelligence after all” she chuckled “smart boy, but it would depend on the perspective of the individual, would it not?” She asked

“Well look at that, humans do have some intelligence after all” she chuckled “smart boy, but it would depend on the perspective of the individual, would it not?” She asked
"But what would make the perspective of one individual more valid than another's. Is it power? And if so what if a powerful individual finds someone more powerful who has the same perspective as those perceived as wrong?"

Kaleb frowned when he saw the cut on Eliana's cheek. "Excuse you?" He said walking up to the woman. "You have six seconds to apologize to her." He said.
(There has to be some crazy group of people out there promising to be able to get rid of "The ability's" of those with powers, but really is a place we're they are taken and experimented. I could see her aunt contracting people like this to cure Eliana)

The women looked at him frown unfazed. "You better watch you tongue boy.....I have nothing to apologize to her...." the woman said. "And how dare you threatened me you disgusting freak....that explosion should have killed you...on less abomination in our world...my idiotic of a niece had not point in saving your life.....you dare lay a finger on me and the cops will take you away..." the women said.

"No Kaleb ...don't..." she said tearful as she grabed on to his arm. Scared if he would do anything to the woman.

(There has to be some crazy group of people out there promising to be able to get rid of "The ability's" of those with powers, but really is a place we're they are taken and experimented. I could see her aunt contracting people like this to cure Eliana)

The women looked at him frown unfazed. "You better watch you tongue boy.....I have nothing to apologize to her...." the woman said. "And how dare you threatened me you disgusting freak....that explosion should have killed you...on less abomination in our world...my idiotic of a niece had not point in saving your life.....you dare lay a finger on me and the cops will take you away..." the women said.

"No Kaleb ...don't..." she said tearful as she grabed on to his arm. Scared if he would do anything to the woman.
"Let them. I'll fight them too. You hurt her. She did nothing to you. She has done nothing to you. This world would have ended ten times over if not for people like me and her. Gain some perspective lady you live in the city with the highest super powered population in the world. If you hate that much then get out. This city was founded by people with powers. We were here first and we don't want you." He grabbed Eliana's hand and started to walk away.

"Fine I'll be there, but you've made the last mistake of your worthless life."
The man hung up, texted him the address, dropped the phone, and smashed it. Quinn started shaking. "You won't get away with this." She said. The man pulled out a gun, eyes narrowed. "Gag her and get ready for when her boyfriend comes." He said. He pointed the gun at her head and she inhaled sharply. "Say anything and I'll kill you."

The man hung up, texted him the address, dropped the phone, and smashed it. Quinn started shaking. "You won't get away with this." She said. The man pulled out a gun, eyes narrowed. "Gag her and get ready for when her boyfriend comes." He said. He pointed the gun at her head and she inhaled sharply. "Say anything and I'll kill you."
He flew to the location

Users who are viewing this thread

Back