• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Venus saw how much they were in pain. She frowned. "Eris stop you're hurting them! " Maddy was whimpering in pain.

Nyx saw the butterflies. " not happening." She sent small shadow orbs at them.
The butterflies explodes upon impacting the shadow orbs while any shadow orb that got passed would hit her white butterfly shield as she giggles.

Eris stops her screech and breathes heavily. She changes back to normal while trying to catch her breath.

Tyson attempts to shoot a fireball at the symbiotes while they were withering away to incinerate them before they can possess Peter and Maddy again.

They started to burn.

The butterflies explodes upon impacting the shadow orbs while any shadow orb that got passed would hit her white butterfly shield as she giggles.
Nyx got hit by her shadow orbs. She fell to the ground. She looked over to see if Peater was okay.

"You will do nothing" she said. Shadows covered her and took her over to Peater. "We have to get out of here"
Folter giggled "I doubt that. And I have the best idea~!" She said as she summons a blank book and opens it towards Nyx causing mysterious dark hands to manifest around Nyx and grab her "Time to be sealed~!" Folter said as the hands starts to bring Nyx back to Folter.

Folter giggled "I doubt that. And I have the best idea~!" She said as she summons a blank book and opens it towards Nyx causing mysterious dark hands to manifest around Nyx and grab her "Time to be sealed~!" Folter said as the hands starts to bring Nyx back to Folter.
Peater grabbed Nyx and wrenched her from them and jumped into the shadow. "Get us out of here." Musicnotes Musicnotes
(More stuff needs to happen with them)

Eris finally gets to her feet as she walks towards Peter.
Peater grabbed Nyx and wrenched her from them and jumped into the shadow. "Get us out of here." Musicnotes Musicnotes
(More stuff needs to happen with them)
Folter growled as she closed the book with the book disappearing "Dammit..." She said as she looks over to Adam "Hey Venus?" What we gonna do with this guy?" She asked. Musicnotes Musicnotes

Venus went over to maddy and stopped before looking back at Medic and then turned to Folter. "Folter! Bring her here!" Vines sprouted from the ground. She was going to attack when the two villains got away.

Nyx locked them into the shadows. To be safe.

The symbiote on Adam was gone. He was awake but barely. "Let..me go.."

Venus went over to maddy and stopped before looking back at Medic and then turned to Folter. "Folter! Bring her here!" Vines sprouted from the ground. She was going to attack when the two villains got away.

With things starting to calm down they could turn their attention to the dead body in the room.

Folter looked at Venus "They escaped!" She said as she growled annoyed until she heard Adam talk "Ah! I see someone came back to their senses." She said as hits tip of the ice blade on the floor causing the ice blade to make a ringing noises that causes the ice around Adam to break into pieces

"Is he okay?" Eris asks.

Folter looked at Venus "They escaped!" She said as she growled annoyed until she heard Adam talk "Ah! I see someone came back to their senses." She said as hits tip of the ice blade on the floor causing the ice blade to make a ringing noises that causes the ice around Adam to break into pieces
"Is he okay?" Eris asks.

"I was never in control..that symbiote was.." Adam said getting free. "I'll be okay..Venus..I'm sorry about Medic.. " Venus sighed, tears were in her eyes. "They killed medic..they hurt my family and friends.." She looked at Eris. "Please take Maddy and Peter out of here..I'm gonna say goodbye to my friend.. I'll meet you back at Hunter's place"

"I was never in control..that symbiote was.." Adam said getting free. "I'll be okay..Venus..I'm sorry about Medic.. " Venus sighed, tears were in her eyes. "They killed medic..they hurt my family and friends.." She looked at Eris. "Please take Maddy and Peter out of here..I'm gonna say goodbye to my friend.. I'll meet you back at Hunter's place"
"Is he okay?" Eris asks.
Peter was also unconcious.

"Let's go Aunty. Also who wants to carry Uncle Peter. And what's the status of maddy?" Folter said as the ice crown and ice sword disappears.

Peter was also unconcious.

"Let's go Aunty. Also who wants to carry Uncle Peter. And what's the status of maddy?" Folter said as the ice crown and ice sword disappears.
Tyson helps Eris load the unconscious allies onto the back of Lazarus.

"Okay. Let's go." Eris said. "The sooner we get them medical attention, the better."

Tyson helps Eris load the unconscious allies onto the back of Lazarus.

"Okay. Let's go." Eris said. "The sooner we get them medical attention, the better."
Venus nods going over to Medic's body. "I'm sorry Medic...I wish I came sooner...thank you for everything..thank you for being my friend." She made vines cover his body as she was crying. Adam followed the others, he knew his wife would want to be alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back