• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Well... I wasn't born with my powers." She said

"Oh I know they're real. Hell I used to have the Holy Grail in my house... speaking of, I gotta find that when I can. I'm just shocked it is in your possession." Makoto pulled out his phone and began making notes.
(What's in his possession?)

(Sorry,)
"Well I wasn't born with my powers." Demy said

"A kitsune. I wonder how many there are now." Makoto said
"I see..." Josh said. "Well if you ever need to talk." He said.

"Many in Japan, but there sanctuaries for Kitsune and other Demihumans all over the world." The Doctor said.

"I see..." Josh said. "Well if you ever need to talk." He said.

"Many in Japan, but there sanctuaries for Kitsune and other Demihumans all over the world." The Doctor said.
"Well... it is a long story..."

"I think I'm funding some of those." Makoto said "Which reminds me... I need to find those nukes before we get evicted from my CRIPPLING DEBT!"

"Correct. Well, mostly." He answered. "He doesn't control my mind or spirit, but he controls ice, especially in his world. Anything ice-related there can be controlled by him. Out here, the effect is only half as strong."
" I see, well you're always welcome here" she nods listening.

"No idea. I just put a knife in his throat and a bullet in his head."
Folter/Eclipse smiled "That's good to hear as I hope that bastard is burning in hell. Though before I ask you if you want to help me with dealing with the corrupted husk. What happen to Zhang and Nagato after I got well taken away." she said.

"Well... it is a long story..."

"I think I'm funding some of those." Makoto said "Which reminds me... I need to find those nukes before we get evicted from my CRIPPLING DEBT!"
"I understand. Come on let's go do something."

"Well how about I help you look?" The Doctor askedm

He knocked.
Kala opened the door. She smiled warmly at them. "Jace, Misty. Nice to see you." Misty stepped back, she might not be able to see but she felt Kala's magic. It was dark. "You know dark magic..how do you know my name.." Kala laughed. "I keep an eye on the mages here"

Kala opened the door. She smiled warmly at them. "Jace, Misty. Nice to see you." Misty stepped back, she might not be able to see but she felt Kala's magic. It was dark. "You know dark magic..how do you know my name.." Kala laughed. "I keep an eye on the mages here"
"Don't worry. She's good I promise." He said. He explained what had happened.

"I understand. Come on let's go do something."

"Well how about I help you look?" The Doctor askedm
"Ah, what did you have in mind?" She asked

"Sounds like a plan. Three carriers and two battleships are missing as well. So far we know they're missing somewhere in the Atlantic ocean. My guys on the oil rig are trying to find those ships."

"Eris.." she sighed. "Thanks we'll find her."
"You are welcome." He said. "Pridius likes to send his new recruits out early and often. If you wish to get her back to normal, you'll need to find a way to take her ice power away from her. Unless she's just made of ice, then she'll always have that problem until Pridius is killed."

"Ah, what did you have in mind?" She asked

"Sounds like a plan. Three carriers and two battleships are missing as well. So far we know they're missing somewhere in the Atlantic ocean. My guys on the oil rig are trying to find those ships."
"Well Kareoke sounds good."

"The TARDIS can do a wide scan for sea vessels." The Doctor said working with the console.

"Well Kareoke sounds good."

"The TARDIS can do a wide scan for sea vessels." The Doctor said working with the console.
"Truth be told... I never really done karaoke before." She said a little embarrased

"That would be useful. I could call a few friends at the pentagon to separate the locations of currently deployed vessels from what we find."

"Truth be told... I never really done karaoke before." She said a little embarrased

"That would be useful. I could call a few friends at the pentagon to separate the locations of currently deployed vessels from what we find."
"Me neither. We're both new to this." He said.

He tossed him a phone. "Here you go. Gets I to any channel and can call any number across time and space."

"Don't worry. She's good I promise." He said. He explained what had happened.
"I see come on in." She took them into a backroom that had shelves full of books and herbs and had them sit down on a near by couch. Kala's hand glowed a light grey as she lifted Misty's head up to look at her eyes. Misty spoke. "Look miss, I'm fine I can adjust to not seeing." Kala smiled, not that misty noticed. "You may say that but you might not mean it"

Last edited:
"You are welcome." He said. "Pridius likes to send his new recruits out early and often. If you wish to get her back to normal, you'll need to find a way to take her ice power away from her. Unless she's just made of ice, then she'll always have that problem until Pridius is killed."
"okay got it." Hunter pets the dragon again before going back inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back