• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

It wasn't long before she found the "throne room". It was a huge courthall surrounded by various body parts and gore. A man wearing black and white makeup in very regal black robes sat on a chair whittled from bone
Misty gagged a bit seeing the body parts. She cleared her throat as she walked toward the man. "So you must be the clown in charge."

Misty gagged a bit seeing the body parts. She cleared her throat as she walked toward the man. "So you must be the clown in charge."
"I am the founder of this religion." He said. "There are many gods and entities spoken of in legend. The great undead one happens to he our patron.' he said. "You are quite powerful. Grab her." Two guards grabbed her supressing her power with magical cuffs. "You'd be a wonderful disciple."

"I am the founder of this religion." He said. "There are many gods and entities spoken of in legend. The great undead one happens to he our patron.' he said. "You are quite powerful. Grab her." Two guards grabbed her supressing her power with magical cuffs. "You'd be a wonderful disciple."
"like hell I will." She struggled against the guards as the cuffs were put on.

"like hell I will." She struggled against the guards as the cuffs were put on.
"Oh. I"m afraid you're consent doesn't have any bearing. Get the crown." He said. Someone brought a crown over. It was made entirely of flesh it dripped with blood. And it radiated dark magic. It was placed on her head and the magic within began attempting to reprogram her brain

"Oh. I"m afraid you're consent doesn't have any bearing. Get the crown." He said. Someone brought a crown over. It was made entirely of flesh it dripped with blood. And it radiated dark magic. It was placed on her head and the magic within began attempting to reprogram her brain
"So gross." She said seeing the crown. When it for placed on her head she tried to shake it off as she felt the blood. "Got to fight this.." her experience with dark magic was very limited so it would be easy for the magic to affect her . She clenched her fist trying to make some kind of lightning even if she knew she had on magic suppressing cuffs.

"So gross." She said seeing the crown. When it for placed on her head she tried to shake it off as she felt the blood. "Got to fight this.." her experience with dark magic was very limited so it would be easy for the magic to affect her . She clenched her fist trying to make some kind of lightning even if she knew she had on magic suppressing cuffs.
"Let her go!" Someone rammed into her. It was Jace. He was holding a sword of some kind. The impact threw the crown off her head. "What an annoyance.' the leader said. The two of them grabbed him and pulled him away. He put something in her hand as they did. The key to the cuffs on her wrists.

What happened next happened to fast for her to react. "Disintegrate!" A purple beam was lobbed into Jace's cheat. From the point at which he was hit he started to turn to dust...

"Let her go!" Someone rammed into her. It was Jace. He was holding a sword of some kind. The impact threw the crown off her head. "What an annoyance.' the leader said. The two of them grabbed him and pulled him away. He put something in her hand as they did. The key to the cuffs on her wrists.

What happened next happened to fast for her to react. "Disintegrate!" A purple beam was lobbed into Jace's cheat. From the point at which he was hit he started to turn to dust...
She felt the key getting placed in her hand. She didn't have time to react when she saw him getting turned to dust. "No Jace!"

"Stop them. Save the world. It's up to you." He said as he disappeared completely.
"no!" She shouted and undid her cuffs. Once she did there was a loud roar of thunder and it started pouring rain outside. As she often told Jace she preferred wild magic and barely controlling it when she wanted to. She grabbed the sword that Jace had brought and marched over to the leader. "Where is the page!"

"no!" She shouted and undid her cuffs. Once she did there was a loud roar of thunder and it started pouring rain outside. As she often told Jace she preferred wild magic and barely controlling it when she wanted to. She grabbed the sword that Jace had brought and marched over to the leader. "Where is the page!"
He cackled. "The page? It's already been burned. Everything I needed to know I learned." He said.

"Wait for me." He shoots back
Hunter didn't say anything.
By the time she gets the message, she's already on the other side. She starts shivering immediately as she finds herself in the cold, desolate landscape. "I should've dressed better for this. It feels colder than the arctic ocean."

"That's because it is." Pridius said.

"YOU!" Eris shouts as she makes a snowglobe around them. She goes into her Frost Maiden form.

Pridius laughs. "Bring it on."

By the time she gets the message, she's already on the other side. She starts shivering immediately as she finds herself in the cold, desolate landscape. "I should've dressed better for this. It feels colder than the arctic ocean."

"That's because it is." Pridius said.

"YOU!" Eris shouts as she makes a snowglobe around them. She goes into her Frost Maiden form.

Pridius laughs. "Bring it on."
(:()

Users who are viewing this thread

Back