• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Oh that's ho-" She gets interrupted when she gets pulled in.

Folter was back in the living room, eclipse was still asleep on the couch

(So the info that she learned, gives us another option for Eclipse's disappearence)

"What the hell...nevermind, i'll figure it out later, I need to get you out...say, should I bring the other guy to? I mean, he looks old enough, but i'm really tired of these people's shit."

(Not sure if you saw my reply or not, so here it is again)

Whether he wanted to rescue Alex or night, he would have to run passed the holding cell that contained him in order to get out

(Not sure if you saw my reply or not, so here it is again)

Whether he wanted to rescue Alex or night, he would have to run passed the holding cell that contained him in order to get out
(Sorry, was playing really busy) "Eh, i'll grab him to." *I put her into a fireman's carry and did a slow jog by all of the cells before I reached Alex's* "Oi, are you awake?" ( Musicnotes Musicnotes )

(That works)
*I opened his door before opening up the control panels wiring box and ripping out two wires, I pulled them to his cell, pretty much shoving them into some exposed wiring on his shoulder and then running back to the control panel* "Hope this works, if it doesn't...i'm just gonna leave with the kid." *I started spamming buttons repeatedly, causing a surge in the panel's circuits until the thing was basically fried*

(What if I just open the door with the control panel, then rip out a wire or two, slip it into some of Alex's wires, and then spam a bunch of buttons on the panel to cause a surge?)

(Could've just overloaded the taser that shorted out Alex in the first place)

*I opened his door before opening up the control panels wiring box and ripping out two wires, I pulled them to his cell, pretty much shoving them into some exposed wiring on his shoulder and then running back to the control panel* "Hope this works, if it doesn't...i'm just gonna leave with the kid." *I started spamming buttons repeatedly, causing a surge in the panel's circuits until the thing was basically fried*
Alex bolted awake. "Ow."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back