• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Yea. Just taking a look outside." Folter said as she looks out the window.

"Oh... Ok, I'm sorry I haven't been spending time with you sweetie, but for some reason I just... Can't .... Seem to stay.... Awake" she replied before yawning and falling back asleep on the couch

"Oh... Ok, I'm sorry I haven't been spending time with you sweetie, but for some reason I just... Can't .... Seem to stay.... Awake" she replied before yawning and falling back asleep on the couch
Folter frowns "I might need to ask for help." She said to herself as she soon started to look around for Eclipse's phone.

She looks through the contact list "Where's Eris..." I said.

There wasn't many contacts, but there were only 2 that were starred, one was for Eris, and the other was for her friend Nagato

While Folter was missing over the contacts, she noticed Eclipse's sword begin to emit a faint glow, as if trying to draw her attention over it

(I gots an idea for Folter to learn a few things about Eclipse that Nagato knows) Dana Zane Dana Zane

Last edited:
There wasn't many contacts, but there were only 2 that were starred, one was for Eris, and the other was for her friend Nagato

While Folter was missing over the contacts, she noticed Eclipse's sword begin to emit a faint glow, as if trying to draw her attention over it

(I gots an idea for Folter to learn a few things about Eclipse that Nagato knows) Dana Zane Dana Zane
"Let's try Eris." She said as she soon dials Eris number "Please pick up..." She said worriedly.
LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

The lights surge before bursting, bathing most of the place in darkness
*I grab a set of nods out of my bag and hook them onto my helmet* "Alright boys, time for some real fun..." *The sound of a knife could be heard as I began to pick off the guards one by one in the dark* (Nods are NVG's/Night Vision Goggles)

*I grab a set of nods out of my bag and hook them onto my helmet* "Alright boys, time for some real fun..." *The sound of a knife could be heard as I began to pick off the guards one by one in the dark* (Nods are NVG's/Night Vision Goggles)

(I get here's, but never heard them refered by nods)

There was little left in the way to his supposed destination

(I get here's, but never heard them refered by nods)

There was little left in the way to his supposed destination
*I attempted to slow my breathing as I began to make my way through the many hallways leading to the cell blocks* (There's painted signs on the wall like in Among Us or SCP Foundation games that show what the hallway leads to)

*I attempted to slow my breathing as I began to make my way through the many hallways leading to the cell blocks* (There's painted signs on the wall like in Among Us or SCP Foundation games that show what the hallway leads to)

He came across the sign for experimental holding chambers, which he would remember the one time they showed him where powered individuals were held

*I checked my rifle and pistol magazines* "Good...hopefully she doesn't kill me."

Once he arrived in her cell, he saw she was completely unconscious, they had removed her earrings (which is where her battlesuit is located, ah gotta love nano tech) and had begun to torture her by strapping her to an electric chair, hitting her with enough amperage to kill a dozen men, but e was still breathing

(Btw he better not be around when she wakes up)

Once he arrived in her cell, he saw she was completely unconscious, they had removed her earrings (which is where her battlesuit is located, ah gotta love nano tech) and had begun to torture her by strapping her to an electric chair, hitting her with enough amperage to kill a dozen men, but e was still breathing
*I looked for some way to open the door* "Hey, can you hear me? I'm gonna get you out of here, I just need to find someway to get this piece of junk open..."

*I looked for some way to open the door* "Hey, can you hear me? I'm gonna get you out of here, I just need to find someway to get this piece of junk open..."

She didn't move but he did find the door panel, no surprise it was out of power, no that is to the surge that killed the lights, but there was an internal manual release, if he could get the face plate off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back