• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Hey we at least kidnapped you for a good reason" Maddy said.
"Right." He said. He was trying to come up with an escape plan. He needed to get to Rejin in the forest. It didn't matter to him now what Rejin wanted in return he needed to find him. (Can Alex send out stress signals.)

"Right." He said. He was trying to come up with an escape plan. He needed to get to Rejin in the forest. It didn't matter to him now what Rejin wanted in return he needed to find him. (Can Alex send out stress signals.)
The distress signal came late of the emp. Scout would have received a message on his phone from Alex. "Sos " it then gave the corridants to alex's location. Maddy and Joey would have gotten the message too since the three of them were in Japan.

"Now, i'm going to put you in my car, but if you would prefer, I can call in a convoy which will contain you in an up-armored transport van if that's what you would prefer..."
"I can just snaps these.." Alex said as his armor started sparking from the electricity. "I'm not going with you."

The distress signal came late of the emp. Scout would have received a message on his phone from Alex. "Sos " it then gave the corridants to alex's location. Maddy and Joey would have gotten the message too since the three of them were in Japan.
Scout looked at his phone. "Let me out right now." (Good idea. Better than mine. I was just gonna have the Omnitrixes pick it up.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back