• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Just making sure. We'll get tea in that case." He said with a smile as he walked to the sushi place. It was nice and warm today "Maybe if we get some free time, we can come back here and just have a vacation."

(Maddy and Makoto are in Okinawa, that's all I know.)

"Well whatever works for you." He said "Family drama has made it hard to sleep. But I can work if need be. I mean you need help more than I do that's for sure."

She frowned. "Maybe there's a way we can help each other. Is there anything I could do to help?"

"So should we take a seat?" She asked

"Seems like they haven't noticed us, might as well until the egg comes out, sorry big guy, you need to stay here for now, you will draw too much attention, and I'll signal you to come out" Jenny replied and the Archon nodded

She then grabbed Livia by the hand and quickly pulled her into an empty seat what the her

"Seems like they haven't noticed us, might as well until the egg comes out, sorry big guy, you need to stay here for now, you will draw too much attention, and I'll signal you to come out" Jenny replied and the Archon nodded

She then grabbed Livia by the hand and quickly pulled her into an empty seat what the her
she nods going into the empty seat.

She nods looking around. "Yeah a vacation here would be nice"
"Nice beaches, bustling town, never understood why I left this place." He said as they reached the restaurant. "Need me to translate the menu?"
She frowned. "Maybe there's a way we can help each other. Is there anything I could do to help?"
"Ehh... I would prefer you not. Mafia, ninjas, secret societies and such. It's all a confusing mess." He replied "Instead let's fix your mess first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back