• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Okay. Try not to do the whole asterisk think. Go from more of a story writing stand point. Also she's probably gonna have to involve herself if she hanging minor crimes she's not going to be a target for the good guys or bad guys)
(Ok sorry force of habit, to be honest I have no idea what’s going on, I’ll advance more after I see some more of the characters)

Eris looks out the window trying to see what's happening while looking for Peater. She speaks to herself, thinking out loud.
"I don't see him...maybe if I go out there...no. I told Peter I would stay here, but it's so tempting. Soooooo tempting. I want to help, but I have to trust them."

Eris looks out the window trying to see what's happening while looking for Peater. She speaks to herself, thinking out loud.
"I don't see him...maybe if I go out there...no. I told Peter I would stay here, but it's so tempting. Soooooo tempting. I want to help, but I have to trust them."
Maddy walked over to her. "Yeah we have to trust them."

Peater stepped into view. "Well here we are again." He said. He looked at Venus. "Wow. You too? Don't tell me you're with the heroes... Wait wait. Are you actually concerned for those stupid mercenaries."
Venus looked at him, roots started to wrap around his legs. "You know the saying, the enemy of my enemy is my friend."

She made a wall of roots in front of her. "Nice try"
"Well. Let's try a different approach medic. A venomized medic came out. "Attack her." Medic lunged at her.
"we definitely missed something." Livia said.
Peter looked at them. Surely Livia will have heard of Spider-Man. "Hey. If you don't have super powers you should clear out."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back