• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Seriously? That argument was a week ago. Stop being petty)

(I was making a joke you knuckle head! Besides it was implied that there was no more poeple in the city after creatures that fed on fear were roaming around)

(hard to tell when someone is joking through text. Creatures that fed on fear?)

(Oh right, you know nothing about RWBY, never mind)

Poeple had mostly evacuated after the carriers first showed up, so there wasnt many left, but as the small meteorite barrage ended, a massive one began to emerge from the wormhole, only slightly smaller then the diameter of the hole itself

Poeple had mostly evacuated after the carriers first showed up, so there wasnt many left, but as the small meteorite barrage ended, a massive one began to emerge from the wormhole, only slightly smaller then the diameter of the hole itself
"That's... Foreboding." Ben said watching

"That's... Foreboding." Ben said watching
"That's.....that's a big ass meteorite!" Tyson said from a distance as he watches the massive object come through the wormhole.

Leo wasn't in Edgewood. But if she went into his hideout she'd find signs of a struggle. And blood.
she was becoming a little worried and dint know where he was, she sat down and opened one of her old spell books, she used a spell to try to find him

she decides to take the risk and try to open a portal to him
She found him. Middle of a desert. His eyes were half lidded and his cuts and scrapes weren't healing. Lack of nutrition. Couldn't use his powers. His hair was covered in so much dirt that is was practically brown and he was severely dehydrated.

She found him. Middle of a desert. His eyes were half lidded and his cuts and scrapes weren't healing. Lack of nutrition. Couldn't use his powers. His hair was covered in so much dirt that is was practically brown and he was severely dehydrated.
she runs over to him "Leo! wake up or i swear to god i will kill you myself." she uses a very basic healing spell

she runs over to him "Leo! wake up or i swear to god i will kill you myself." she uses a very basic healing spell
His eyes glanced at her. "Hey." He coughed. "Guess... I didn't get free....in time..." The outer wounds healed but he was dehydrated and starving to death. "Some... Weridos... Got the drop on me...." A hacking cough. "They're all dead now.... No food... No water... Can't stay... Awake."

His eyes glanced at her. "Hey." He coughed. "Guess... I didn't get free....in time..." The outer wounds healed but he was dehydrated and starving to death. "Some... Weridos... Got the drop on me...." A hacking cough. "They're all dead now.... No food... No water... Can't stay... Awake."
she conjured some chocolate bars and some water, "here have this and don't fall asleep or i swear to god ill.." she stopped and just looked at him "well im glad your okay, just eat this."

she conjured some chocolate bars and some water, "here have this and don't fall asleep or i swear to god ill.." she stopped and just looked at him "well im glad your okay, just eat this."
He drank the water first and then ate chocolate bar. He coughed. "Can't... Move." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back