• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"hehe" she giggled and went to get another class of wine, then there was a crash and she fell over and smashed her glass on the floor as she fell. a little bit of glass stabbed her arm. "umm i think it's time for this boat to sink."
"What? It's not supposed to sink in this dimension." He helped her up.

(As a guy myself, I think its weird to say that to another guy)
(Fair, I'm just kinda envious of my friends who all got spouses and got someone to celebrate with. Meanwhile I'm just sitting here playing Resident Evil and watching Red Letter Media.)
"Let's." Jackson said. (I don't know where Tony is I don't control him anymore)

The Doctor jumped. "Please don't just portal into my ship."
(nah. Happy Valentine's day my dude my bro my fellow d*ck haver)
James called in a crew of scientists to help them out make suits "Let's see how many we can make

"Sorry," He said looking at Peter "So, the aliens."

(Fair, I'm just kinda envious of my friends who all got spouses and got someone to celebrate with. Meanwhile I'm just sitting here playing Resident Evil and watching Red Letter Media.)

James called in a crew of scientists to help them out make suits "Let's see how many we can make

"Sorry," He said looking at Peter "So, the aliens."

(Yeah, its hard for us gamers)

"yup dont worry bout me." she said jokingly as she pulled the glass shard out of her arm, she runs after him with blood coming otu of her arm
He took her arm in his hand and healed it. He ran outside and looked around. No glacier what was going on?

"psh screw that i'm not jumping in there its like negative a billion degrees." she runs back inside "hey is everyone okay?" she starts helping people who are injured with her magic

"psh screw that i'm not jumping in there its like negative a billion degrees." she runs back inside "hey is everyone okay?" she starts helping people who are injured with her magic
He looked around under the ship. His eyes widened and he teleported back he was soaking wet and back in a T-shirt and jeans. "So... The literal krakken."

He looked around under the ship. His eyes widened and he teleported back he was soaking wet and back in a T-shirt and jeans. "So... The literal krakken."
"excuse me what!" she yelled "did you say kraken, like big scary squid demon kraken?" she starts to panic a litlle

"umm no you are not, what if you get hurt i'm not jumping in freezing water to save you i don't wanna die of hypothermia."
"I won't die. I have wolverine's healng factor on my side." He said. He turned to run back out. Seemingly not caring at all for his own safety.

"Sometimes playing the good guy can be fun too. Get them to life rafts." He said jumping into the water
she nods then runs back inside, "right everyone lets go we're getting you out of here." she thought to herself that life rafts might not be a good idea. she conjured a book and started reading it trying to find a teleportation spell, "hey Little girl this isnt the time to be reading!" one of the waiters yelled "be quite okay." she waved her hands and thought about teleporting them to shore, she conjured a portal but she was struggling to keep it up. "right everybody go through she said." people hesitated but there wasn't really a better option so they started going through

she nods then runs back inside, "right everyone lets go we're getting you out of here." she thought to herself that life rafts might not be a good idea. she conjured a book and started reading it trying to find a teleportation spell, "hey Little girl this isnt the time to be reading!" one of the waiters yelled "be quite okay." she waved her hands and thought about teleporting them to shore, she conjured a portal but she was struggling to keep it up. "right everybody go through she said." people hesitated but there wasn't really a better option so they started going through
Leonidas started battling the Kraken and almost immediately started losing. It was just her on the ship now and he didn't come back up until about five hours drenched in water and covered in wounds that were quickly knitting back together.

Leonidas started battling the Kraken and almost immediately started losing. It was just her on the ship now and he didn't come back up until about five hours drenched in water and covered in wounds that were quickly knitting back together.
Ariel passed out on the floor but evacuated nearly everyone of the boat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back