• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

After being told was Zero looks like he walked into the bar.
Xero was an zenonian like herself. He was a darker shade of blue with dark grey hair. The place was mostly empty except for the bar tender in the corner. He was green and parts of his body looked like a plant.

Xero was an zenonian like herself. He was a darker shade of blue with dark grey hair. The place was mostly empty except for the bar tender in the corner. He was green and parts of his body looked like a plant.
He walked up to him and sat against the barstool.

the bar tender looked confused. "Sorry no idea what you're talking about "
(What! I thought he was talking to Xero YOU MISLEDF MEEEEEEEE!) Jackson was looking at Xero he whole time. "Sorry not talking to you." He said to the tender. (I thought Xero was at the barstool!?)

(What! I thought he was talking to Xero YOU MISLEDF MEEEEEEEE!) Jackson was looking at Xero he whole time. "Sorry not talking to you." He said to the tender. (I thought Xero was at the barstool!?)
(sorry.) "If your looking for who I think you're looking for go in the back" the bartender said.

Xero pointed a blaster at him. "I don't have to tell you."
"Do it." Jackson said. "Shoot me." He suddenly got very close using his nanites to make his teeth razer sharp assuming a bloodthirsty expression. "Give me a reason. Oh please give me a reason." He said darkly.

"Do it." Jackson said. "Shoot me." He suddenly got very close using his nanites to make his teeth razer sharp assuming a bloodthirsty expression. "Give me a reason. Oh please give me a reason." He said darkly.
Xero punches him in the jaw.

His head moved in the direction of the punch. He wiped some blood from his mouth and smiled. He'd been itching for a scrap. "Alright. This is what I was looking for." He suddenly had his hand around Zero's throat.
Xero created ice shards in his hand. He got ready to send them at Jackson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back