• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"No I didn't- oh." The Doctor said. "Hold on." He messed with the controls. "Alright fixed. Well fixed enough that I can fly her." He turned to Octavius. "Do that again and I will turn those primitive little arms of yours in scrap metal."
"Jesus christ I'm surrounded by children, WE HAVE A UNIVERSE TO SAVE!" Joey said "Also Doctor Octavius... fan of your work before you started taking up crime."

Bonanza walked down the empty road as she flipped up her screen "I wonder if there's a way for me to join the heroes without the tardis's help..." she said as she started to dig through data if another group of heroes are about to travel to Thanos.

Bonanza walked down the empty road as she flipped up her screen "I wonder if there's a way for me to join the heroes without the tardis's help..." she said as she started to dig through data if another group of heroes are about to travel to Thanos.
"HELP! OH GOD SOMEONE HE-" A man screamed from around the corner.

"...And that's probably Mundi...Wonderful..." Bonanza said and begin to walk away from the scream.
"God shut UP!" A male voice said as a statue of a man screaming fell in front of Bonanza. The statue was made entirely out of gold and diamonds.

A very tall man came from around the corner "come on... we gotta find out who turned them into dust." He said as he was followed by a Chinese girl and a british man with a mirror.
"Hey you two? I can help you or tell you who turned all humans into dust." Bonanza called out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back