• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(sorry I meant chroma the Doctor gave her a button to call him remember?)

"Not currently." Leonidas said.
Roxie nodded."okay."

Maddy still was carrying Sans. She looked for the Doctor to see if he could take her back to the city and so she could get her box of clothes she set in the Tardis.

Dru went walking with her and now that they were in the real world she could see that she was faintly glowing.
(the cocoon couldn't hit since my character has super speed and could've broken free even if it did hit and fine I'll raid your base but remember you asked for this) Dash stuck his head through the ceiling and said "you're going to jail kid."
(Uh. So Dash broke through the ceiling of my base?)

((ah right!))
Chroma was waiting outside of another facility as she pressed the button twice.
There was a whorping noise as the TARDIS appeared. The Doctor walked out although she wouldn't recognize him at first because he regenerated. Peter was in tow.

Roxie nodded."okay."

Maddy still was carrying Sans. She looked for the Doctor to see if he could take her back to the city and so she could get her box of clothes she set in the Tardis.
Unfortuntely she just missed him since he had gone to Chroma.

" well I know I'm not normal." She laughed.
Dru chuckled and gave her hand a gentle squeeze "you're right about that sweetheart you're definitely not normal. Oh let's go and see about getting you ready for the tournament."

(Breaking through it, phasing through it, being a tomato. What's the difference?)
"The fuck?" The Entity immediately grabbed a rifle and started shooting at the speedster.
(Well one leaves the roof in small pieces to fall down on your character the other one is me walking through it, have you never seen anything to do with the flash?)Dash dropped through the ceiling hitting the ground gently and began running around the Entity before slapping a pair of cuffs on his wrists.

The Entity growled. He turned around and used telekinesis to break his handcuffs and throw the speedster across the room.
(To me you are still going through something. And yes I have watched the flash.)

The two blades came into the entity's hands. Speedster. Meet Hellstorm. Hellstorm. Meet Speedster. Tsunami. Meet the both of them. Time to see who's the better element. They both charged up.

The Entity growled. He turned around and used telekinesis to break his handcuffs and throw the speedster across the room.
(To me you are still going through something. And yes I have watched the flash.)
(Yes but going through and breaking through are different things, these are concepts that children can understand) Dash flipped midair and hit the wall running around the walls he called a number and said "you should've gone easy now I needed to call the big guns."

There was a whorping noise as the TARDIS appeared. The Doctor walked out although she wouldn't recognize him at first because he regenerated. Peter was in tow.

Chroma began to hand sign "Yea, I called you here because of that." she soon pointed at the facility as disgusting flesh like material on the facility.
((Basically infested))

(Yes but going through and breaking through are different things, these are concepts that children can understand) Dash flipped midair and hit the wall running around the walls he called a number and said "you should've gone easy now I needed to call the big guns."
(Fine they are different. Happy?)
The armor slapped on The Entity and the swords went into two sockets he made on his back. He put his helmet on. He copied all of the speedsters powers and turned a bookshelf into a gun rack. He grabbed an AR-15 and prepared.

"Darn it" Maddy said

(Fine they are different. Happy?)
The armor slapped on The Entity and the swords went into two sockets he made on his back. He put his helmet on. He copied all of the speedsters powers and turned a bookshelf into a gun rack. He grabbed an AR-15 and prepared.
(It doesn't matter to me if you know the difference or not I know I'm smart also how did he copy the powers?) The speedster stopped and ran in a circle before throwing lightning at the Entity.

Dru chuckled and gave her hand a gentle squeeze "you're right about that sweetheart you're definitely not normal. Oh let's go and see about getting you ready for the tournament."
She nodded." Okay.. Hmm I'm going to have to look at Alex if he is taking part in the Tournament "

(It doesn't matter to me if you know the difference or not I know I'm smart also how did he copy the powers?) The speedster stopped and ran in a circle before throwing lightning at the Entity.
(Hm. If you were so smart have you ever of power imprinting? You know that one guy from heroes has it.)
The Entity dodged and tossed a grenade in there.

(Hm. If you were so smart have you ever of power imprinting? You know that one guy from heroes has it.)
The Entity dodged and tossed a grenade in there.
(Pretty sure your character doesn't have power imprinting though Soo... Plus if your character had that he'd still need to know how to use the power) The grenade was tossed right back and the Entity found himself in handcuffs again.

(Pretty sure your character doesn't have power imprinting though Soo... Plus if your character had that he'd still need to know how to use the power) The grenade was tossed right back and the Entity found himself in handcuffs again.
(Check my character sheet. Also I have 100% brain capacity. Two compliment each other.)
The Entity went down. But before that he slapped the speedster with the grenade.

(Check my character sheet. Also I have 100% brain capacity. Two compliment each other.)
The Entity went down. But before that he slapped the speedster with the grenade.
(Where is your character sheet I don't know which page it's on and your character would still need to learn what he got no matter how smart he is plus with the speed force he can now move at max 1/3 my characters speed)The speedster allowed the grenade to phase through him as he grabbed the Entity and using a hand vibrated the armor off of him cuffed him and ran him from the base.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back