• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He pushed the syringe and began to inject her. "Nononononono." Peter as he his thumb pushed against his will.
"Ah.." She said feeling the poison enter system. Her body glowed to tried to fight it but it quickly faded. She grabs his hand and forces it away the best she could.

"Ah.." She said feeling the poison enter system. Her body glowed to tried to fight it but it quickly faded. She grabs his hand and forces it away the best she could.
"I can't stop. Nononono." Before a fatal amount can be injected she is able to force his hand away. Finish her. Peter's hands reach for her throat. "No no no..." He says as his hands reach for her. "I can't..." He runs back and grabs a knife. He then plunges it into his own chest to stop himself from being able to continue.

"I can't stop. Nononono." Before a fatal amount can be injected she is able to force his hand away. Finish her. Peter's hands reach for her throat. "No no no..." He says as his hands reach for her. "I can't..." He runs back and grabs a knife. He then plunges it into his own chest to stop himself from being able to continue.
"No Peter!" Maddy yelled. She couldn't heal him, not with poison in her system. She called the house.

Peter wasn't breathing. "In my head.... Too dangerous."
Tears filled her eyes as she saw him stop breathing. "No..no.." Soon Diana picked up the phone. Maddy quickly explained what happened. Diana went to grab the others To go help maddy, peter and harry.

Maddy sat on the ground, her hand over the spot where she was injected. Her body started to hurt as it tried to fight the poison but she knew it couldn't. "Who..ever controlled him is going to pay.."

nyx watched from the shadows.

Tears filled her eyes as she saw him stop breathing. "No..no.." Soon Diana picked up the phone. Maddy quickly explained what happened. Diana went to grab the others To go help maddy, peter and harry.

Maddy sat on the ground, her hand over the spot where she was injected. Her body started to hurt as it tried to fight the poison but she knew it couldn't. "Who..ever controlled him is going to pay.."

nyx watched from the shadows.
Peter had something clenched in his fist.

Maddy went over and carefully opened his fist.

"Jeremy!, maddy and Peter are in trouble" Diana said
It was a vial with an orange liquid labeled. "In case of Wolf's Bane." It wasn't same antidote to Wolf's Bane Peter had designed when they met one year ago.

It was a vial with an orange liquid labeled. "In case of Wolf's Bane." It wasn't same antidote to Wolf's Bane Peter had designed when they met one year ago.
"Peter did you improve the antidote.." She said taking it out of his hand. She looks at it. "I trust you peter." She drinks the orange liquid.

"Peter did you improve the antidote.." She said taking it out of his hand. She looks at it. "I trust you peter." She drinks the orange liquid.
It heals her of the poison immediately. Jeremy appears and grabs both of them before running back to the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back