• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(it's definitely pushing the description of human) Zadock nodded "you're right." He then began to approach the building.
When they came across the building, there was a large number of mercenaries out in front. At least 75. "Looks like our battle back there set off some alarms. Appears to be a yellow alert." Joey said.

"They are a just in case something happens to me or to us that we can talk protect from."
(it's definitely pushing the description of human) Zadock nodded "you're right." He then began to approach the building.
Allyson got a text. (im guessing phones work in the dream world.) "looks like we have 12 hours before the tournament starts"

When they came across the building, there was a large number of mercenaries out in front. At least 75. "Looks like our battle back there set off some alarms. Appears to be a yellow alert." Joey said.
Zadcok looked at his thrall "kill as many as you can." The thrall nodded and used super speed to dash towards the ranks charging up an attack.

Zadcok looked at his thrall "kill as many as you can." The thrall nodded and used super speed to dash towards the ranks charging up an attack.
"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?" The soldiers immediately opened fire on the thrall. Joey sighed "So much for stealth."

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?" The soldiers immediately opened fire on the thrall. Joey sighed "So much for stealth."
The thrall dodged with the speed it had had before and as it ran past people it would punch them with blows that would shatter everything that it made contact with and launch the soldiers into each other then it let loose a tormented wail and shot a large cone of destruction at the bulk of troops.

The thrall dodged with the speed it had had before and as it ran past people it would punch them with blows that would shatter everything that it made contact with and launch the soldiers into each other then it let loose a tormented wail and shot a large cone of destruction at the bulk of troops.
(Cone of destruction? Sounds like something a reckless driver would get.
Nyuk nyuk nyuk) Dead... totally dead. "Well at least they didn't hit the alarms. Let's get inside." Joey said as he rushed forward, picking up some equipment from the corpses.

Allyson nodded. "Should be fun"
"dream hopping is a bit tricky but since you're here it shouldn't harm you too much, you might get a little disoriented ok?" Dru then began to take them down towards the doors.

(Cone of destruction? Sounds like something a reckless driver would get.
Nyuk nyuk nyuk) Dead... totally dead. "Well at least they didn't hit the alarms. Let's get inside." Joey said as he rushed forward, picking up some equipment from the corpses.
Zadcok raised 10 more and sent them in first he then began to gather spirits around him and Joey. "don't touch the spirits." He said as they began to grow clearer and more numerous as Zadock's aura grew slightly.

Zadcok raised 10 more and sent them in first he then began to gather spirits around him and Joey. "don't touch the spirits." He said as they began to grow clearer and more numerous as Zadock's aura grew slightly.
Joey stayed at a distance "Jeez... I wonder why they'd bother sending me... oh well." Joey shrugged as he put on a kevlar vest.

"okay" She nodded
Dru then opened a door and pulled her in before anything could get to her. They entered a dream that looked like candy Land. There was a young Chinese girl running around playing with the candy and everything having a great time.
Joey stayed at a distance "Jeez... I wonder why they'd bother sending me... oh well." Joey shrugged as he put on a kevlar vest.
"I asked for you so that you can teach me more about spirit energy. Tell me more about what I can do with it, oh and let me see that map so I can know where to send my troops."

Dru then opened a door and pulled her in before anything could get to her. They entered a dream that looked like candy Land. There was a young Chinese girl running around playing with the candy and everything having a great time.
"I asked for you so that you can teach me more about spirit energy. Tell me more about what I can do with it, oh and let me see that map so I can know where to send my troops."
"This looks like a very sweet dream." Allyson smiled

Joey then held up his phone to Zadock showing the map. Quite a large facility that goes a few floors underground.

"This looks like a very sweet dream." Allyson smiled
Dru nodded "it is and she's a nice girl. Oh but we must get going." Dru opened a door hidden under some cotton candy and let Allyson go first.
Joey then held up his phone to Zadock showing the map. Quite a large facility that goes a few floors underground.
Zadock frowned as if bothered. "fine I'll let my thrall take the lowest floors first and bring an army up to us and we will clear the top floors." Zadcok waved a hand and 50 of the spirits and lashes them to the tortured soul inside the body quickly binding them. "go quickly and quietly then work your way up. Bring the dead to life." With that the thrall took off to the bottom levels. Zadcok looked at Joey "shall we?"

Dru nodded "it is and she's a nice girl. Oh but we must get going." Dru opened a door hidden under some cotton candy and let Allyson go first.
Zadock frowned as if bothered. "fine I'll let my thrall take the lowest floors first and bring an army up to us and we will clear the top floors." Zadcok waved a hand and 50 of the spirits and lashes them to the tortured soul inside the body quickly binding them. "go quickly and quietly then work your way up. Bring the dead to life." With that the thrall took off to the bottom levels. Zadcok looked at Joey "shall we?"
She smiled and went through the door

"Alrigh-" The building then blew up as the thrall was held by its neck by a soldier. He walked out and looked at Joey and Zadock before crushing the soul's neck and absorbing the soul. "... I'll take this guy, you take care of the facility and anyone inside. Gather any information you can." Joey said as he cracked his knuckles.

She smiled and went through the door
The next dream was an exotic jungle full of new and fictitious wildlife that roamed around and there was one person walking through the forest looking awe inspired and truly happy.
"Alrigh-" The building then blew up as the thrall was held by its neck by a soldier. He walked out and looked at Joey and Zadock before crushing the soul's neck and absorbing the soul. "... I'll take this guy, you take care of the facility and anyone inside. Gather any information you can." Joey said as he cracked his knuckles.
(weren't they inside the building?)

The next dream was an exotic jungle full of new and fictitious wildlife that roamed around and there was one person walking through the forest looking awe inspired and truly happy.
(They were outside mate. The soldiers were outside. More inside.)

(Ok) Zadock looked at Joey sceptically "are you sure?" Zadock wasn't about to let Joey die
"I'm a lot stronger than you think. I can take him." Joey replied as a mask formed in his hand. He then looked at the mask "I don't think we'll need it." The mask then shattered.

"Wow..talk about a forest. This is amazing." She said

"I'm a lot stronger than you think. I can take him." Joey replied as a mask formed in his hand. He then looked at the mask "I don't think we'll need it." The mask then shattered.
Zadock shrugged and headed into the charred remains of the building looking around for any information of note.
"Wow..talk about a forest. This is amazing." She said
Dru smiled "the dreams of humans are quite interesting I can't get enough of it." He said with a smile as he inhaled deeply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back