• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Jace went to the car and took pictures.
Maddy watched him go and then looked back at the tombstone. She just started talking in case anyone looked over in her direction. "Hey Anastacia, I'm Maddy. I'm uh.. Joey's new girlfriend...I uh..hope he was good to you before you died."

Maddy watched him go and then looked back at the tombstone. She just started talking in case anyone looked over in her direction. "Hey Anastacia, I'm Maddy. I'm uh.. Joey's new girlfriend...I uh..hope he was good to you before you died."
"He was." The voice of a young girl was heard... about 15 years of age. Only Maddy could hear her.

"I didn't ya weren't." He said. "But uh... Talking to a dead person when I'm not the only person here to witness might not tell the other people good things about your mental state.
"My mental state is fine!" She shouted. "Just cause my mom was killed doesnt change anything for me! "

"My mental state is fine!" She shouted. "Just cause my mom was killed doesnt change anything for me! "
"Shhh." He said. "I'm not saying that." He said. "However your reaction does say that you care more than you're letting on." He said. "I'm not questioning your mental state. I mean heh look who you're talking to I'm the last person to say someone has a bad mental state." He said. "But that reaction. Clearly you are not okay." He said. "You won't say it but your grieving."

"Shhh." He said. "I'm not saying that." He said. "However your reaction does say that you care more than you're letting on." He said. "I'm not questioning your mental state. I mean heh look who you're talking to I'm the last person to say someone has a bad mental state." He said. "But that reaction. Clearly you are not okay." He said. "You won't say it but your grieving."
Maddy said nothing to him and waited to see if Anastasia would speak again.

(I replied late because I was getting my ps4. sorry)
She sighed. "yeah...so can I ask why you showed up? And why can I only see you?"
"I was going to tell you about how you're the only one who will probably stay with Yamamoto... after all you're still alive." She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back