• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Eris finally returns home only to see the swat team around the house. She is visibly annoyed.
"Oh come on! What the hell is this!?" She shouts, honking her horn at them as well.

Eris finally returns home only to see the swat team around the house. She is visibly annoyed.
"Oh come on! What the hell is this!?" She shouts, honking her horn at them as well.
One of them walks up to her. He explains that Peter is a felon who committed treason and if she had any information as to where he was she was required to share.

"Wait." She said. "What happened to you? You went from alive to dead to a fugitive."
"I went to go save Joey. He gave fury some information and Fury decided that I was soldier. He said I didn't have a choice. That I had to fake my death and I couldn't contact any of you. I didn't listen. I dived off the Helicarrier I got into Salt Lake and then here. I'm a fugitive because I disobeyed him and came back anyways."

"I went to go save Joey. He gave fury some information and Fury decided that I was soldier. He said I didn't have a choice. That I had to fake my death and I couldn't contact any of you. I didn't listen. I dived off the Helicarrier I got into Salt Lake and then here. I'm a fugitive because I disobeyed him and came back anyways."
Eris drops the shotgun.
"So if you're right there, then what happened to Joey?"

"That's fair I guess." She said as she looked away. "I'm guessing you didn't like the war going on?"
"No I didn't like being forced into it. The whole point of abolishing the registration was so that we wouldn't have to be soldiers if we didn't want to be. Anyway. There's something the Avengers need to know. But that can wait until after I rest up a bit. I came to visit." He said.

"No I didn't like being forced into it. The whole point of abolishing the registration was so that we wouldn't have to be soldiers if we didn't want to be. Anyway. There's something the Avengers need to know. But that can wait until after I rest up a bit. I came to visit." He said.
"Yeah. You rest up. If anybody comes after you, I'm ripping them to pieces." She says and then walks to the bathroom to shower.

"Easier said than done." He replied as he pointed to his neck brace "No powers. Also... Isn't a fucking nuke priority number 1?"
He pushed a button on a remote and the neck brace was destroyed. "Obviously. I have some of my best working on it. But I know you're relationship with Spider-Man. I know that he'll go easier on you than my other agents and I know that I don't want him telling the Avengers what's going on."

He pushed a button on a remote and the neck brace was destroyed. "Obviously. I have some of my best working on it. But I know you're relationship with Spider-Man. I know that he'll go easier on you than my other agents and I know that I don't want him telling the Avengers what's going on."
"Permission to ask why you don't want the Avengers to know?" Joey asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back